Wednesday, March 4, 2020

THE ADVENTURE CONTINUES....FEBRUARY 2020

3-4-20 Wednesday 8:47 AM (U.S. Eastern Time) - Tampa, FL  ('Battling Cancer') - Report submitted by Air Mobile Joe

SUSPEND THE "RADIATION".....

After meeting with the Moffitt Medical Team yesterday, my Doctor thought it best to Suspend the  Radiation Treatments for a week to allow healing.

There is definitely something "going on" that would cause this much pain.  In his 20 years of service, my Doctor said that he had never seen anything quite like this.

So, for now, I'll just "lay low" and keep praying for our Lord to complete the Healing in whichever way HE chooses!  

I'm in His Hands!!

A word about "Pain".  You know, "pain" can be our best friend.  Now, from someone going through a fair amount of pain, this is not particularly easy to say.  

However, the "Pain" has notified us that there is something going on and I don't want to necessarily "mask" that pain and just keep on "Radiating" if...the "Radiation" is doing something bad inside of me.

Again, I'm very THANKFUL to the Moffitt Medical Team for helping me to navigate these painful and difficult waters.  

So....as I walk down this difficult road, I'm especially THANKFUL for your invaluable prayer, love and support!!

Air Mobile Joe



3-3-20 Tuesday 8:07 AM (U.S. Eastern Time) - Tampa, FL  ('Battling Cancer') - Report submitted by Air Mobile Joe

A ROUGH NIGHT....

Had an uneventful ride across the state to Tampa.  Arrived at Moffitt right on time. Had Radiation Treatment #9 and checked into my extended stay hotel.

Settled in for the evening and the pain came back....ouch! 

I've been working closely with the Moffitt Team on the pain issue.  They tell me that it is unusual to experience this level of pain.

Will be meeting with my Doctor today to discuss just what is going on.  


As always, I place my trust and faith in our Lord Jesus. He is absolutely faithful!!

 Sometimes, we just have to hang on for the ride and keep calling upon His Name!!

I realize that I tell you this every single day, but I mean it with all of my heart....

THANK YOU - THANK YOU for your faithful prayer, love and support!!!

Air Mobile Joe

3-2-20 Monday 6:47 AM (U.S. Eastern Time) - Titusville, FL  ('Home Base') - Report submitted by Air Mobile Joe

BACK TO TAMPA....& A VERY CUTE "RINGER"

Today, it's back to Tampa to continue the Radiation Treatments at Moffitt Cancer Center.  Will be resuming Treatments  with #9 of 26. 

Will be in Tampa from Monday to Friday afternoon then....back home for the weekend. 

Had a few 'bumps' along the way (with pain), but still moving forward.  Again, I can't THANK YOU enough for your precious prayer, love and support!!

Air Mobile Joe


PS - Just before departing for Tampa, while Cindy and I were playing a game of Rummy, Barb's ringer sounded off...so cute!!

Air Mobile Joe 

3-1-20 Sunday 8:27 AM (U.S. Eastern Time) - Titusville, FL  ('Home Base') - Report submitted by Air Mobile Joe

MY JOURNEY....

Yesterday, had long-time, dear friends, David and Pam write me with the question...."How did you discover the cancer"?


Thought I'd share my answer with you to let you know how I've gotten to this "juncture in the journey".  

If my answer helps anyone who is dealing with these symptoms, I am glad.  

Cancer is nothing to trifle with and "Prostate Cancer" is a leading killer of men.


Here's my response:

Hi David & Pam:

My journey to discovering the cancer began 9 years ago.  Regular (annual) PSA blood tests showed a continual rise (from 4-5-6-7-8-9).  I finally did a prostate biopsy and found the cancer.

I have had an enlarged prostate all of my life, that's why I did not rush to a biopsy.  An enlarged prostate can cause an elevated PSA.

Cancer runs in my family.  My Mom, Dad and Sister all died from cancer.

I'm glad we found it and now, we're "killing it" with PRAYER & RADIATION!!

Well, that's my story and I'm sticking with it.  God bless you Guys and a THANK YOU FOR YOUR PRAYER!!!  Joe

I'm THANKFUL to be surrounded by so many who love me and are praying for me.  I have every confidence in our Lord Jesus for complete healing!  My life is in His Hands!!

So, on this beautiful, crisp Sunday, I'll just hang around the house and rest and get ready to return to Tampa on Monday for the next rounds of Radiation Treatment.

As always, THANK YOU for your precious and invaluable prayer, love and support!!

Air Mobile Joe 


2-29-20 Saturday 7:37 AM (U.S. Eastern Time) - Titusville, FL  ('Home Base') - Report submitted by Air Mobile Joe

HOME AGAIN....


Made the 2+ hour drive across the State of Florida from Tampa to Titusville yesterday evening.  

So glad to be home...even just for the weekend.

The Cancer Treatments have been intense and certainly worth it to reach the projected outcome of....getting rid of the cancer!  

I've completed 8 of 26 Radiation Treatments.

I'm THANKFUL for the good and professional care given by the Moffitt Cancer Institute.  PRAISE GOD!!

And of course, been following Coronavirus Outbreak.  This is certainly shaking the whole globe.  

The Virus is now found in 60 countries and, yes, there is a lot of stuff going on behind the scenes.


Here's more - VIRUS SPREADS TO 60 COUNTRIES - RISK UPGRADED  

We may never know the full truth, but we can keep our eyes fixed on Jesus and do the simple things to strengthen our hand in the event things all apart around us.

So, this weekend, I'll just take it easy and rest and enjoy being home.

Monday morning, will head back to Tampa for another week of treatments.

I know that I say this every single day, but oh, I mean it with all of my heart....THANK YOU for your precious prayer, love and support!!!


Air Mobile Joe


2-28-20 Friday 8:17 AM (U.S. Eastern Time) - Tampa, FL  ('Battling Cancer') - Report submitted by Air Mobile Joe

GLOBAL CRISIS....

Sitting here, between cancer treatments in Tampa, I monitor the World News regarding the Coronavirus.


Just take a look at the headlines of the "Drudge Report" - THE DRUDGE REPORT

I certainly suspected this had the potential, in the earliest stages, to cause major problems around the globe and it certainly is doing just that.

May I encourage you again, check out your Emergency Supplies and evaluate items that you're short on and....go and get them at ...your earliest convenience.  

One thing is for sure, from all indicators, this crisis is far from over.  We really don't know where it will end up, but....we need to do all we can to take care of ourselves, our loved ones and whomever our Lord would have us to help.

Several days ago, I published a good link on how to PREPARE for the Coronavirus.  


Here it is again, of you missed it - EXCELLENT INFORMATION ON PREPARING FOR THE CORONAVIRUS



Cindy and I PRAY that it will end sooner than later.  We PRAY for our Leaders here in the U.S. as well as Global Leaders.  If ever, they need God's WISDOM it is today.

May I also add here, we should PRAY for our leaders here in the U.S. to STOP tearing one another down and put their differences aside and seek to come together to work on this critical issue!!  

This is not the time for PARTISAN POLITICS!!!  Let us all PRAY that this will happen.

Well, today, I get my 8th Radiation Treatment.  As I've said all along, Radiation is pretty serious stuff and I have dealt with a measure of pain, but still pressing on.  


Today, I can go back to Titusville and spend the weekend at home.  Yea!!

As always, THANK YOU for your invaluable and truly appreciated prayer, love and support!!!

Air Mobile Joe



2-27-20 Thursday 7:37 AM (U.S. Eastern Time) - Tampa, FL  ('Battling Cancer') - Report submitted by Air Mobile Joe

CINDY ARRIVES...


What a pleasant surprise to have Cindy come and she brought...Barb (AKA:  Rambo in the Blue Dress).  What a joy!

We had a lovely and delicious dinner in-between Radiation Treatments.

Cindy, Barb and I have traveled all over the world bringing clean water and hope to the thirsty and needy.

It's so good having them with me during this challenging time.  

GOD IS GOOD...ALL THE TIME!!


Of course, Barb and I love to play Yahtzee.  We've rolled those dice all over the world.  Barb won the first game.


And, Cindy and I love to play Rummy.  Such a nice way spend the time between and just have sweet and fun fellowship.


Cindy has to get back to work at the Hospital.  So, she and Andy headed back to Titusville this morning.

The Radiation Treatments are causing me a measure of pain, but it's good to know that so many are praying for successful treatment.

 And for complete eradication of ALL cancer cells...In the Name of Jesus!!

I THANK GOD for Moffitt Cancer Center who knows this battle very well.

Well, it's time to head out for the next Radiation Treatment.  As always, THANK YOU for your precious prayer, love and support!!!

Air Mobile Joe  

2-26-20 Wednesday 7:07 AM (U.S. Eastern Time) - Tampa, FL  ('Battling Cancer') - Report submitted by Air Mobile Joe

HOME AWAY.....

I'm blessed to have Cindy come over today.  She's bringing a "surprise" guest.  It'll be good to have the company.


Have set up my room quite comfortably and able to get work done between the Radiation Treatments.

As you, who "ramble" down this road of life with me know, I often urge you to PREPARE!

Well, it appears that Coronavirus is increasingly serious and in other countries, like Italy, there are major runs on grocery markets and other supply outlets.

Again, I urge you to take a serious look at your Emergency Stock and fill in any gaps.  Things can change VERY FAST and you want to be as prepared as you can for what might lie ahead.

I only say these things because.... I love you and so appreciate your precious prayer, love and support.

Here's more - CDC: U.S. MUST EXPECT "SIGNIFICANT DISRUPTION" FROM CORONAVIRUS

Here is an excellent guideline to - EXCELLENT INFORMATION ON PREPARING FOR THE CORONAVIRUS

BTW, have had a few bumps in the Radiation Treatment. Experiencing a bit more pain than anticipated.  

THANK YOU again for your greatly appreciated prayer, love and support!!!

Air Mobile Joe 

2-25-20 Tuesday 7:17 AM (U.S. Eastern Time) - Tampa, FL  ('Battling Cancer') - Report submitted by Air Mobile Joe

THE LITTLE DONKEY REACHES FULL POWER!!

Yesterday morning, just before leaving for Tampa (to continue Cancer Treatment), I got a call from Paul, our  aircraft mechanic.


It was time to run-up the rear engine and see if it was developing FULL POWER!


The engine felt great as I advanced the throttle to take-off power.  I love the feel when the Turbo kicks in!!


PRAISE GOD!!  The rear engine developed FULL POWER!!! and is running strong.  

We're down to a few minor leaks and by next weekend, when I return from Tampa, we may be conducting test flights.  

Oh....I sure hope so.  Will be so good to have that great tool back on-line....ready to launch into the next disaster!!

Had a good, uneventful trip across the state to Tampa.  That road can be quite "wicked".  

Got to Tampa and settled into my Extended Stay America room and got ready for the next dosage.

Yesterday evening, I had Radiation Treatment #4 (of 26).


I must say something about coffee here.  

On some of the literature about suggestions during Radiation Treatment, it says...don't drink coffee.

Well, coffee and I go way back.  And... a cup or two during treatment thus far has made the whole process so pleasant.  Long-live coffee!!

Time to get ready for Treatment #5.

As always, THANK YOU for your invaluable and truly appreciated prayer, love and support!!!

Air Mobile Joe 

2-24-20 Monday 6:47 AM (U.S. Eastern Time) - Titusville, FL  ('Home Base') - Report submitted by Air Mobile Joe

BACK TO TAMPA....KEEPING AN EYE ON THE "CORONAVIRUS"

It's time to hit the road and drive back to Tampa to continue the Radiation Treatments.  

After a "bumpy" start and pretty high level of pain, things have settled down and we'll see what this week holds.  

PRAISE GOD FOR CINDY!!

Meanwhile, the inevitable effects of the "Coronavirus" are impacting global markets.  

This is a SERIOUS situation and it's a good idea to continually prepare for "lean times" ahead if...a solution vaccine and effective containment practices are not found and implemented....in a timely manner.  

WE PRAY!!!

The number of infected (80,000+) and the Death toll continue to rise (2700+).  

Again, I urge to look at your stock of supplies and fill in the gaps of whatever you may be short.



Here's more - GLOBAL OUTBREAK CAUSES CORONAVIRUS FEARS AFTER CASES JUMP IN ITALY, SOUTH KOREA AND IRAN

Time to pack up and head over to Tampa.  

As always, THANK YOU for your precious prayer, love and support!!!!

Air Mobile Joe

2-23-20 Sunday 7:07 AM (U.S. Eastern Time) - Titusville, FL  ('Home Base') - Report submitted by Air Mobile Joe

THANK GOD FOR CINDY....


Not only is Cindy a wonderful wife and a true "Proverbs 31 Woman" but she's also a GREAT Nurse!!

After Radiation #3, I began to experience some pretty intense pain, likely due to strong inflammation.  



Cindy remained calm and skillfully worked out a plan with our Moffitt Medical Team that brought me tremendous relief and kept us on track.  

PRAISE GOD FOR CINDY!!

BTW, those seeds that Cindy planted on our back porch here in Florida for our garden in Tennesee are beginning to come up (sprout).  

You're looking at lot of, what will become, delicious food in just a few months.  

That's my PROVERBS 31 WOMAN!!

I'm realizing, the very best thing for me to do is simply take it VERY easy, rest a lot, drink plenty of liquids and allow the process to proceed to....take out all those cancer cells!!

Tomorrow, I'll be heading back to Tampa to continue with Radiation # 4 (of 26).

I always appreciate your precious prayer, love and support, but...it means so much to me to have you on-board through this delicate and serious process!!

THANK YOU - THANK YOU!!

Air Mobile Joe  


2-22-20 Saturday 8:27 AM (U.S. Eastern Time) - Titusville, FL  ('Home Base') - Report submitted by Air Mobile Joe

OFF TO A "ROCKY" START



The Radiation Treatments are going on schedule, but...have a bit of a problem with inflammation.

Made it home from Tampa yesterday after Treatment #3 and in some pain.  

Hopefully, and prayerfully, it should clear up.

As always, THANK YOU for your invaluable prayer, love and support!!!

Air Mobile Joe

2-21-20 Friday 7:37 AM (U.S. Eastern Time) - Tampa, FL  ('Radiation Base') - Report submitted by Air Mobile Joe

HOME FOR THE WEEKEND....

Today, will be receiving my 3rd Radiation Treatment.  Can definitely feel the effects and PRAY that the beams are "hitting the target".

After the treatment today, will be driving home for the weekend.  Feeling a bit woozy & "strange".  Irradiation is a serious procedure.

I'm THANKFUL to be able commute back and forth.  Will be spending Monday - Friday in Tampa and home for the weekends.

Am also EXTREMELY THANKFUL for the ability to get this treatment.  Am also THANKFUL to have you on-board with your PRAYER!!


For the first couple of weeks, will be staying in an "Extended Stay America" close to Moffitt Cancer Center (located on the USF Campus) here in Tampa.  

Eventually, will be staying in the Hospital for the balance of the treatments.


Have been able to set up my room as a "home away from home" base.  Am enjoying "flying" the Simulator between treatments.

Well, it's time get ready for the 3rd Treatment, check-out and head home for the weekend.  So glad to be able to spend time with my Cindy and Ari!

As always, THANK YOU for your precious prayer, love and support!!!!

Air Mobile Joe  

2-20-20 Thursday 7:47 AM (U.S. Eastern Time) - Tampa, FL  ('Radiation Base') - Report submitted by Air Mobile Joe

CAFFEINATE...BEFORE YOU IRRADIATE!
Cindy presented this Cup to me before I headed to Tampa to get "Irradiated".  A good reminder!

Am all settled into an "Extended Stay" hotel close to Moffitt Cancer Center.

The "Process" has begun and the ride across the state from Titusville to Tampa went well....thankfully.  

This route (The I-4 Corridor) is often plagued with horrendous traffic and "crazy drivers". 

Checked in to Moffitt right on time and got my first dosage of radiation.

I must admit, it's good to finally begin the 'mission' to strike-back at the cancer with those focused radiation beams.  May my Medical Team AIM true!  

This is a serious battle and one that we're fighting with PRAYER, FAITH & GOOD TECHNOLOGY!

So good to have you on-board with Cindy and me.

About to head back over Moffitt this morning for Radiation #2.  

I know that I say this every single day, but I truly mean it with all of my heart....THANK YOU for your invaluable prayer, love and support!!!

Air Mobile Joe  



2-19-20 Wednesday 6:57 AM (U.S. Eastern Time) - Titusville, FL  (Air Mobile 'Home Base') - Report submitted by Air Mobile Joe

TODAY:  LET THE RADIATION BEGIN....

Well, the process to actually begin the radiation in Tampa begins today.  We're PRAYING that the Doctor and Team will be extremely PRECISE in the application of radiation to take out all of the cancer!  

I'm personally confident and at peace with the process.  PRAISE GOD!!

THANK YOU for your PRAYER!!

This will begin 5 weeks, 5 times per week.  I'll stay in Tampa during the week and go home on the weekend.

BTW, today is also my Cindy's Birthday.  I'm so THANKFUL to our Lord for bringing Cindy into my life.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CINDY!!!


Yesterday, we went to Rockledge Gardens and bought a wonderful selection of Organic, Heirloom seeds.


She's planting seeds to grow seedlings for our Tennessee Vegetable Garden.  She is truly my Proverbs 31 Woman!!

And good news on the Little Donkey.  Paul found why the turbo waste gate was not functioning properly.

We hope to run it up this morning before I hit the road for Tampa.


BTW, listen to that idle.  LOVE THE SOUND!!

GO LITTLE DONKEY!!

THANK YOU, as always, for your precious and invaluable prayer, love and support!!!

Air Mobile Joe

2-18-20 Tuesday 7:07 AM (U.S. Eastern Time) - Titusville, FL  (Air Mobile 'Home Base') - Report submitted by Air Mobile Joe

A GREAT FRIEND "DROPS" IN....




While at the airport yesterday, my dear friend and Brother-in-Christ, Bill Dunklee "swept in" in his slick "Velocity".  



Bill and I go way back in the ministry and brought the Good News of Jesus all throughout the Caribbean together.

Bill also....donated the Little Donkey to Air Mobile right after the Haiti Earthquake in 2010.  PRAISE GOD for such friends!!!


After our visit, Bill "blasted out" of Space Coast Regional in that quick Velocity.  BTW, Bill flies into Air Shows all over Florida and uses that sweet bird to tell many about Jesus.  GO BILL!!

Meanwhile, Paul is fixing a few minor leaks and we hope to run-up the Little Donkey and see if we've found that elusive turbo glitch.  I really need those 5 extra inches of Manifold Pressure provided by that Turbo!!


Today, Cindy and I are buying some "Heirloom" seeds to plant in our Spring Garden up in Tennessee.  It's a GOOD TIME to be planning our garden!!

As I say every single day and mean with all of my heart, THANK YOU for your invaluable and truly appreciated prayer, love and support!!!

Air Mobile Joe

2-17-20 Monday 7:17 AM (U.S. Eastern Time) - Titusville, FL  (Air Mobile 'Home Base') - Report submitted by Air Mobile Joe

BACK TO THE AIRPORT....

Will be with Paul, our mechanic, this morning.  We're "hot" on the trail to get that Turbo "boosting" on the rear engine.  


We're definitely getting closer to flying the Little Donkey.  

As you know, every Sunday, for the last 23 years, Air Mobile has conducted services for all the patients who choose to come at an Orlando Hospital.  We "Deliver" the GOOD NEWS OF JESUS!  

Can't give any specifics (Confidentiality Rules), but...some have accepted Jesus as Lord and Savior.  

Our Lord keeps all records...in the Lamb's Book of Life!!

It is such a privilege to do this!!!


Among our team members is Alfred Menendez, a long-time friend, Brother-in-Christ and a top NASA Engineer.

We often go out to eat after conducting our Services.  Sweet fellowship!

Alfred and his wife, Lisa, have been part of our "Team" for nearly 10 years.  

PRAISE GOD for those who lay their life down to serve others.  THANK YOU ALFRED & LISA!!

Time to head to the airport to continue the quest to get that sweet Little Donkey back in the air!!

As always, THANK YOU for your invaluable prayer, love and support!!!

Air Mobile Joe

2-16-20 Sunday 7:57 AM (U.S. Eastern Time) - Titusville, FL  (Air Mobile 'Home Base') - Report submitted by Air Mobile Joe

THANK YOU, CINDY....

Years ago, Cindy bought me a flight simulator.  Oh, I "flew" it for a while and then....it ended up in the storage hangar for years.

Well, we pulled it out and loaded up the latest Simulator Program, "X-Plane 11 Global" and all I can say is WOW!


THANK YOU CINDY!!!





I invited fellow pilot and great CFI (Certified Flight Instructor), Brad Kindig over to help me "navigate" the somewhat complicated systems and integrating them together to create an extremely realistic flight environment.

This is going to make the long "Cancer Treatment" (26 radiation dosages over 35 days) go a bit more interesting and fruitful.

And, tomorrow, Paul and I will be continuing the quest to get the rear-engine turbo "Boosting" properly on the Little Donkey.


Meanwhile, the Coronavirus is still raging around the globe.

The recorded Death Toll - 1665+ and number of cases - 70,000+....& RISING!!  

Here is the latest - 
TO TAME THE CORONAVIRUS, MAO-STYLE SOCIAL CONTROL BLANKETS CHINA...760 MILLION (!!!) FACE "RESTRICTIONS"!!!  

Folks, this situation is VERY SERIOUS and we're keeping a very close eye on it and doing the things we need to do, to prepare accordingly.

Above all, we're PRAYING for our Lord to lead us and guide us each step of the way.

So, on this beautiful Sunday morning, we're getting ready for Church and then on to the Hospital in Orlando to deliver the GOOD NEWS OF JESUS!!

As always, THANK YOU for your invaluable prayer, love and support!!!

Air Mobile Joe 

2-15-20 Saturday 5:47 AM (U.S. Eastern Time) - Titusville, FL  (Air Mobile 'Home Base') - Report submitted by Air Mobile Joe

FLYING THE "SIM"

I'm preparing for the 5 week Cancer Treatment that begins in Tampa this Wednesday, 2-19-20.  


During the "down time" between radiation, I plan to "fly the Simulator" just to keep current and....somewhat sharp.


Today, will be downloading "X-Plane 11 Global".  It's been "years" since I've set up and flown the old simulator.

It is a nice way to spend the day while awaiting the "next treatment".

And, our hope and prayer is that early next week, we can get that Little Donkey back in the air.

We're on the "trail" of the Turbo malfunction and believe we have a fix for it.  

Need those extra inches of Manifold Pressure to get out of "tight spots". Love it when that turbo kicks in and you get that little burst of boost!!

THANK YOU, as always, for your invaluable and truly appreciated prayer, love and support!!!

Air Mobile Joe



2-14-20 Friday 5:57 AM (U.S. Eastern Time) - Titusville, FL  (Air Mobile 'Home Base') - Report submitted by Air Mobile Joe

NOT YET.....

In our quest to get the Little Donkey back into the air, we came across a glitch.  The rear engine Turbo was not "Boosting".

During our engine run-ups to FULL POWER, the turbo was just not kicking in.  

So, we put the Little Donkey back in the barn for more inspections and searching for the key to get that TURBO BOOSTING!! 

We need those few EXTRA inches of Manifold Pressure to accomplish the Missions of bringing CLEAN WATER and the LOVE OF JESUS to a THIRSTY WORLD!!

We're getting close, but not quite there..... yet.

Today, will be flying again in that little C-172 and polishing maneuvers getting ready for that "Check Ride"!

THANK YOU, as always, for your precious prayer, love and support!!!

Air Mobile Joe  





2-13-20 Thursday 5:37 AM (U.S. Eastern Time) - Titusville, FL  (Air Mobile 'Home Base') - Report submitted by Air Mobile Joe

CLOSER TO FLIGHT.....

There is a good possibility that the Little Donkey will fly today.  We'll see...

The voltage regulators were delivered yesterday evening and will be installed this morning.


Paul and I will be doing multiple ground run-up checks for leaks, temperatures, pressures and charging.


Yesterday, was able to get in another "practice" flight in the C-172 while moving closer and closer to the long-sought after "check ride" for the CFI (Certified Flight Instructor).


Love doing Lazy 8's, Chandells!

Yes,  will admit, am trying to get in as much as I can before beginning the Cancer Treatments next week (26 radiations over a 35 day period).


Saw this morning that the number of "Coronavirus" cases have JUMPED dramatically!! 
Here's more - 15,152 NEW CASES AND 254 DEATHS....ALL IN 1 DAY!!

PLEASE PRAY for all in the path of this terrible virus!!

I urge you to keep an eye on this one and prepare as you're able. This just makes good sense!!

And, THANK YOU for your invaluable prayer, love and support!!!

Air Mobile Joe


2-12-20 Wednesday 6:37 AM (U.S. Eastern Time) - Titusville, FL  (Air Mobile 'Home Base') - Report submitted by Air Mobile Joe

GOD BLESS THE LITTLE DONKEY....  


Was going through various shots of the Little Donkey when I "stumbled" across this one.  

At first glance, I rejected it for the blog, for a more clear, crisp shot of the Donkey on jacks.

Then, on closer look, I saw that the "Haze" was actually a very pretty burst of light with subtle colors.  

Well, it just may be a back-light phenomenon, but I like it.

Meanwhile, the voltage regulators were not properly "regulating" the voltage so...replacements should arrive today.   

Soon, after all "ground" tests have been conducted, I'll be able to taxi into position, push the throttles forward, release the brakes & reach rotate speed and FLY!!!  

Then will begin the engine "break-in" procedures.  Can you tell that I'm excited???

It'll be so good to have the Little Donkey back on-line,"rarin" to go...to the next disaster.  Yes, I can hardly wait.

So, today, I await UPS to bring those voltage regulators.  As always, THANK YOU for your precious and truly appreciated prayer, love and support!!!

Air Mobile Joe

2-11-20 Tuesday 7:11 AM (U.S. Eastern Time) - Titusville, FL  (Air Mobile 'Home Base') - Report submitted by Air Mobile Joe

BOTH ENGINES.....


What a "Sweet Sound" to hear both engines running on the Little Donkey!


We're getting closer and closer to taking this wonderful little airplane back in the air!!


Once replacing the front electric fuel pump, the engine "fired" right up.  

It's kind of weird to see how the I-Phone Camera portrays the whirling prop....  


We were able to conduct leak tests and bring up both engines to operating temperature.  Oh, it is a very sweet sound indeed!!

BTW, Paul is just fine.  Appreciate your prayers!!

Our dear friend, Bonnie, who is committed to helping to clean up the oceans has been having her students conduct tests on the Air Mobile Rescuer Water Purifier. 


We're THANKFUL for Bonnie's great interest and efforts to help students to clean up the water....a good investment in our future.  THANK YOU, BONNIE!!

Meanwhile, the death toll continues to climb (1000+!!) along with the infection cases (43,000+!!)

Many are questioning the actual number of deaths and cases.  Indeed, this may be the "Tip of the Iceberg"!  

Here's more - 1000+ DEATHS - 43,000 CASES....IS THIS "THE TIP OF THE ICEBERG"?? 


We may never know the actual numbers.....

Here's more - VIRUS "STORY-TELLERS" CHALLENGE CHINA'S OFFICIAL NARRATIVE

So, today, we keep moving forward, preparing, as we're able, working on getting the Little Donkey back in the air and making as many Air Mobile Rescuer water purifiers for potential disasters ahead.

As always, THANK YOU for your precious prayer, love and support!!!!

Air Mobile Joe

2-10-20 Monday 6:47 AM (U.S. Eastern Time) - Titusville, FL  (Air Mobile 'Home Base') - Report submitted by Air Mobile Joe

PLEASE PRAY FOR PAUL!  & KEEPING AN EYE ON THE "VIRUS"

Our aircraft mechanic, Paul, experienced a stroke yesterday evening.  He is communicating with me via text, but I urge you to lift Paul up in PRAYER!  He is a great mechanic and friend.  THANK YOU!!

UPDATE:  Just received word that Paul, our aircraft mechanic, is back at the airport continuing to work on the Little Donkey this morning! 

PRAISE GOD & THANK YOU for your prayers for Paul!!

Cindy and I have been keeping a very close eye on the "Coronavirus".  The "Virus" took a turn for the worst last night.



The "recorded" death toll is over 900+ and the "recorded" number of infected has passed 40,000+.

Here is a "Live" Tracking Map of this deadly virus - TRACK CORONAVIRUS MAP   

This is a SERIOUS global threat and....it is a good time to PREPARE for that which lies ahead.

Folks, I don't want to sound like a "Prophet of Doom", but.... it is a very good time to look at your pantry and fill in the gaps and lay up some extra food, clean water, batteries, medicine, etc. 

This is just good sense in light of this serious virus.  Remember, 50,000,000+ have been quarantined in China and beyond, the largest single quarantine in modern history. 

 So, as you go forth into this day, seek our Lord's good guidance and direction.  And, as I say every single day, THANK YOU for your precious prayer, love and support!!!

Air Mobile Joe

2-9-20 Sunday 7:47 AM (U.S. Eastern Time) - Titusville, FL  (Air Mobile 'Home Base') - Report submitted by Air Mobile Joe

THE JOY OF FLYING.....


Had another wonderful day of flying.  The simple joy  of taking wing and soaring over...alligators and airboats below in the St. Johns River.

Oh, in addition to the pure joy of flying is....staying on top of all of the regulations and changes that are continually taking place in the aviation world.  

And...I'm getting very close to that elusive "Check Ride" for my CFI (Certified Flight Instructor) Rating.  

It's been a challenge getting my schedule "synchronized" with the Flight Examiner but....we are getting close!!

Earlier yesterday, had the blessing to have breakfast and meet with my good friend Scott Law of World Compassion.  


Was able to go over all of the many great changes we've made on the Air Mobile Rescuer since he received his first units in 2005 in Indonesia and then Myanmar.

We're looking forward to working closely together bringing CLEAN WATER to areas of great need throughout the world.

Today, Cindy and I are heading to Church and then to the Hospital where we're Chaplains.

It is such a privilege to be able to share the Good News of Jesus with those who are suffering.

Time to head out into this beautiful day that our Lord has made.

As always, THANK YOU for precious prayer, love and support!!!

Air Mobile Joe





2-8-20 Saturday 6:57 AM (U.S. Eastern Time) - Titusville, FL  (Air Mobile 'Home Base') - Report submitted by Air Mobile Joe

SEIZING THE MOMENT.....

Well, the date that the Radiation Therapy is to begin in Tampa, has been set for February 19th (Cindy's Birthday).  

This will launch a 5 week, 26 treatment program to take the cancer "out".  May it be effective and successful!!

THANK YOU FOR YOUR PRAYER!!!

This time frame gives the opportunity to get the Little Donkey back in the air and even make a "Mission" flight or two.  That is our goal!!



The replacement fuel pump has arrived and we'll be continuing the engine run-up and leak tests and then....flight tests.  

Oh, it'll be good to hold the keys to our very own aircraft again and able to launch a mission pretty much anywhere, anytime.

During the time of the Radiation Treatment, my good friend, Dave Walen  has offered to fly the Little Donkey where needed.  Dave has joined Air Mobile around the world on mission after mission.     

PRAISE GOD for PILOT FRIENDS....& GREAT WATER MULES!!

Have a meeting set in the next few minutes with Scott Law of World Compassion.  Scott and I have worked together following terrible disasters around the world.  

We'll be going over the latest improvements and developments on the Air Mobile Rescuer water purifier.  Scott received his first Rescuer years ago (in Indonesia) and we've come a long way on making the unit more efficient and reliable.

Also, will be flying the little Cessna 172 this morning to simply keep the flying skills sharp.  


I know this has been said by me many times...but I LOVE TO FLY!!  Truly, Psalm 37:4 applies here!

Many years ago, our Lord put the "Desire" in my heart to fly and then allows me to do it...for His Glory!  GOD IS GOOD!!

THANK YOU, as always, for your faithful prayer, love and suppprt!!!



Air Mobile Joe







2-7-20 Friday 7:07 AM (U.S. Eastern Time) - Titusville, FL  (Air Mobile 'Home Base') - Report submitted by Air Mobile Joe

GETTING CLOSE....


Now that we've assured the "Little Donkey's"  landing gear system is functioning correctly and the freshly overhauled rear engine is performing well, we've got just a few more things to correct before we take it up for a series of test flights.


One of our fuel pumps is not pumping and a few probes are not probing.  Replacements components are on the way.  Oh, Folks, I can hardly wait to fly that sweet little bird again!!


Today, I'll be having lunch with  Dr. Terry Law, the Founder of World Compassion.  

I first heard Terry teach back in the early 70's.  Terry is an extremely gifted Teacher of God's Word!!  


Air Mobile has worked with World Compassion in Indonesia following the 2004 Tsunami and Myanmar (Burma) following Typhoon Nargis.  Great folks to work with!!

It is an honor to share a meal with this "Ministry Legend" today.  PRAISE GOD!!

As always, THANK YOU for your precious prayer, love and support!!!

Air Mobile Joe



2-6-20 Thursday 6:49 AM (U.S. Eastern Time) - Titusville, FL  (Air Mobile 'Home Base') - Report submitted by Air Mobile Joe

SWINGING....THE GEAR & FIRING UP THE ENGINE! &....NOT GUILTY!!

The Little Donkey is getting closer and closer to breaking the surly bonds of the earth and FLYING again!  YEA!!!


We went through the process of checking and inspecting the landing gear through a "swing" cycle.


Jacking the aircraft up on 5 points and carefully retracting the landing gear is delicate process.


After the methodical inspection, the landing gear proved to be operating properly.  A rather important function to successful flight!


We then rolled the Little Donkey out of the hangar (it's been a long time since!) for the engine run up.

Then came the moment that we've been waiting for....firing up the rear engine!! 


Don George did a great job on this overhaul and the engine fired right up!  PRAISE GOD!!


When the oil pressure came up and the temperatures came up to normal...I gave a THUMBS UP!!


After this critical series of tests, I met with my son, Christian for a delicious lunch at the Outback!  Nice way to celebrate!!


And...of course, it is with relief that President Donald Trump was ACQUITTED - NOT GUILTY of the 2 Impeachment Articles.  

Now, we can get on with the business of the nation. 
PRAISE GOD!!!

So, today, we continue to move forward toward getting the Little Donkey back into the air...a
NOBLE QUEST!!

Now, as I say every single day and mean with all of my heart, THANK YOU for your precious and invaluable prayer, love and support!!!


Air Mobile Joe

2-5-20 Wednesday 6:47 AM (U.S. Eastern Time) - Titusville, FL  (Air Mobile 'Home Base') - Report submitted by Air Mobile Joe

HONORING RUSH.... AMAZING STATE OF THE UNION & FIRING UP THE ENGINES


I was brought to tears when President Trump honored Rush Limbaugh with the Medal of Freedom.

We're PRAYING for our Lord to heal Rush!!

President Trump delivered an AMAZING State of Union Speech.

I realize that some reading this blog may not agree with President Trump.  The truth is...we're all flawed and need our Lord's AMAZING GRACE.  


Cindy and I are PRAYING for a spirit of UNITY to bring our country together.  

We're also PRAYING for the Leaders of our country to come together for the good of our country.

I thought that Nancy Pelosi's disrespectful action of tearing up the speech was a very poor move and ripped the heart out of many who witnessed this despicable action.

Yesterday, I received a call from Paul, our aircraft mechanic to come and fire up the engines on the Little Donkey!  PRAISE GOD!!  

We'll soon have that sweet little bird back in the air and yes.... I CAN HARDLY WAIT!! 

Time to head to the airport and hear those engines running!

As always, THANK YOU for your precious prayer, love and support!!!

Air Mobile Joe   



2-4-20 Tuesday 6:37 AM (U.S. Eastern Time) - Titusville, FL  (Air Mobile 'Home Base') - Report submitted by Air Mobile Joe

SAD NEWS OF RUSH....

Cindy and I first started listening to Rush Limbaugh in 1993.  We actually remembered his brief experiment into Television (it was hilarious).  

However, he stuck with radio and became, to this day, the #1 Radio Broadcaster in America.  We're PRAYING for Rush during this difficult time.  


Rush Limbaugh has been diagnosed with advanced stage lung cancer.  We're praying for our Lord to heal Rush!  

With God...ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE!!

And a side-note, Rush was born on January 12, 1951....I came into this world a day later on January 13, 1951.  Perhaps that's another reason I relate to this guy.  

Today, I'll be heading back to Tampa for a CT Simulation...another step before we begin External Beam Radiation.

THANK YOU for joining me on this " Daily Rambling Blog".  We're believing God for complete success and healing.  

Your prayers are so precious and I'm truly THANKFUL to have you with me on the journey.  THANK YOU - THANK YOU for your prayer, love and support!!!

Air Mobile Joe





2-3-20 Monday 7:27 AM (U.S. Eastern Time) - Titusville, FL  (Air Mobile 'Home Base') - Report submitted by Air Mobile Joe

2-3-20 Monday 7:27 AM (U.S. Eastern Time) - Titusville, FL  (Air Mobile 'Home Base') - Report submitted by Air Mobile Joe

WELL...THE CHIEFS DID IT!


We so enjoyed the Super Bowl last night.  The Kansas City Chiefs led by Patrick Mahomes just played an incredible game.  

They "came back" from a 10 point deficit and won the game.  The 49ers played a great game, but just came up short.

Final Score:  31-20!

This week, I'll be back in Tampa preparing for the next phase of the Cancer Treatment.  I'm so READY to get this done.  I also have a lot of hope that it is going to go well.  PRAISE GOD!!

I know that I say this every single day, but I truly mean it with all of my heart...THANK YOU for your precious prayer, love and support!!!

Air Mobile Joe  


2-2-20 Sunday 6:33 AM (U.S. Eastern Time) - Titusville, FL  (Air Mobile 'Home Base') - Report submitted by Air Mobile Joe

A GREAT SHOW AT THE "TGO"....


Cindy and I arrived at the Annual Missions Day hosted by The Great Outdoors Church (TGO) in Titusville, FL.

BTW, isn't my Cindy Beautiful!!!

We LOVE these folks!  They're great NEIGHBORS, SUPPORTERS  and PRAYER WARRIORS!!


Here's a short video showing our set-up at this great event.

From the very first time we were introduced to this Church years ago, they have faithfully stood with us and sent us to Disaster after Disaster around the world with their PRAYERS and FUNDING to accomplish our "Mission" of bringing 

THANK YOU AGAIN, TGO CHURCH!!!

So, today, we're getting ready for Church then the Chaplain Ministry at the Hospital in Orlando and then....THE SUPERBOWL!!


It's going to be a GREAT GAME!!  To me, it's a 'TOSS UP".  Either team could certainly win this one!!

Cindy and I are relieved that the IMPEACHMENT is coming to an end.  

It should come to a conclusion on Wednesday evening.  Time to close the door and move on.

Also, we're keeping a very, very close eye on the Coronavirus.  Infections are over 15,000 and the death toll is steadily rising to over 300.  

WE PRAY for those in the path of this unpredictable and deadly virus. 

So, on this brisk, but beautiful day in Florida, THANK YOU for your invaluable prayer, love and support!!

Air Mobile Joe


2-1-20 Saturday 6:33 AM (U.S. Eastern Time) - Titusville, FL  (Air Mobile 'Home Base') - Report submitted by Air Mobile Joe

RE: CORONAVIRUS....SERIOUS STUFF!!


Seeing China being cut-off from the rest of the world, losing literally BILLIONS of $$ daily tells us that this is very, very serious stuff.

We're keeping a very close eye on the developments of the Caronavirus.  

Today, there are 12,000+ RECORDED CASES and nearly 300 RECORDED DEATHS.

In the big scope, that may not seem like very large numbers, but....it is the SPEED with which it is growing!!  

Here's more - CHINA VIRUS CASES MAY BE UNDER-COUNTED EVEN WITH 3000% SURGE!!  

And more....U.S. DUBS VIRUS HEALTH EMERGENCY...BARRING FOREIGN NATIONALS WHO POSE RISK 

As I've shared all along, Cindy and I are NOT in a PANIC mode, but in a thoughtful, systematic approach to filling in the gaps of anything that we might be short of. 


Also, we're looking at BOGO (Buy One Get One) deals at our local supermarkets.

Folks, we really don't know where this GLOBAL THREAT is going or when it will end, but we don't want to REGRET not getting all of our personal supplies up to reasonable levels....while we can!


May we encourage you to take a look at your EMERGENCY PREPAREDNESS KIT and do a quick inventory and begin filling in the gaps.  You won't regret doing this!!

This morning, Cindy and I will be setting up our Air Mobile Display at the Great Outdoors Church Missions day.  

We love this wonderful Community and we love sharing how we can bring a lot of clean water to thirsty folks, especially after DISASTERS!  

PRAISE GOD for this wonderful gift to bring life and help to those in great need.  CLEAN WATER IS A NON-NEGOTIABLE following any DISASTER!

We're especially THANKFUL that this long and drawn out IMPEACHMENT is finally coming to an end!

Our Leaders and Legislators need to get back to work and focus on CRITICAL ISSUES like INFECTIOUS OUTBREAKS, TERRORISM, IMMIGRATION and the list goes on and on.  


And....as a special BONUS in all of this is the SUPERBOWL!  Going to be a GREAT GAME!!

Well, it's time load up and head to the Great Outdoors Church and meet with our friends and neighbors and share the gifts that our Lord has given to us.

As always, and I truly mean this with all of my heart, THANK YOU for your precious prayer, love and support!!!

Air Mobile Joe 





PS - IF YOU'RE NEW TO THIS "RAMBLING BLOG" AND WOULD LIKE TO KNOW HOW WE'VE GOTTEN TO THIS JUNCTURE OF THE JOURNEY, JUST CLICK ON "OLDER POSTS" BELOW. 


Joe 

No comments: