Thursday, September 19, 2024

THE ADVENTURE CONTINUES SEPTEMBER 2024

 9-19-24 Thursday 7:45 AM (U.S. Eastern Time)  - The "Retreat Cabin" - In the Mountains of East Tennessee Report submitted by: Air Mobile Joe


GOT TO RUN....


I'm on my way to Morristown this morning to get my Ford Escape's  computer reset.  It's doing some wicked things.


Hopefully, the reset will do the trick.


Have to run to make my appointment on time.  May write more later.


Air Mobile Joe



 9-18-24 Wednesday 8:05 AM (U.S. Eastern Time)  - The "Retreat Cabin" - In the Mountains of East Tennessee Report submitted by: Air Mobile Joe


OH, I HEAR SO MUCH BETTER!

 

Yesterday, Dr. Leslie Smelcer fitted me with AMAZING Hearing- Aids.


I, IMMEDIATELY began hearing so much better!


Why didn't I do this sooner? It was all about the $$.  A good set of Hearing-Aids cost between $5000 - $6000 and I just didn't want to spend that kind of money.


Then, I checked out some of my Medicare Benefits and found out that 100% of the cost of high quality hear-aids was FREE!!


I'm so THANKFUL for medical blessings.  My knees were shot and now I walk and even run because of full replacement knees.  


Recently, I had my cataracts removed and now I see clearly!


Now, with these remarkable hearing-aids, I hear so much better!!!


Folks, I'm so THANKFUL and BLESSED!!


I'm also THANKFUL for you, who have been with me on this Wandering Road of Life!  GOD BLESS YOU & THANK YOU again for your faithful prayer, love and support!!


Air Mobile Joe


9-17-24 Tuesday 8:01 AM (U.S. Eastern Time)  - The "Retreat Cabin" - In the Mountains of East Tennessee Report submitted by: Air Mobile Joe


TO HEAR BETTER...


This morning, I'm getting fitted for my hearing-aids.  I'm very excited to hear better.


To those who have spoken with me, friends and family, hopefully, I'll not have to be saying this so often..."Could you please repeat that?" or "Say again?"


I know Cindy is also excited about the prospect of not having to repeat herself so often.


So, it's time to go and get fitted.  As always, THANK YOU for your precious prayer, love and support!!


Air Mobile Joe


9-16-24 Monday 8:10 AM (U.S. Eastern Time)  - The "Retreat Cabin" - In the Mountains of East Tennessee Report submitted by: Air Mobile Joe


ANOTHER CLOSE CALL....& A BLOWN BLADDER-TANK


Yesterday, Former President Donald Trump dodged another bullet, THANKS TO GOD & A KEEN-EYED SECRET SERVICE AGENT!!


Here's more:  TRUMP PRAISES LAW ENFORCEMENT AFTER APPARENT ASSASSINATION ATTEMPT


Let us PRAY for President Trumps safety!!


Meanwhile, here at the "Retreat Cabin" our pressure-tank bladder blew.  Fortunately, we found a replacement tank quickly (the reason the blog is running a little late).


Rich and Jeremy are replacing it as I type this blog.


THANK GOD for good friends!


And I  THANK GOD for you, for your faithful prayer, love and support!!


Air Mobile Joe 


9-15-24 Sunday 5:46 AM (U.S. Eastern Time)  - The "Retreat Cabin" - In the Mountains of East Tennessee Report submitted by: Air Mobile Joe


SUNDAY...


All across America, millions are getting ready and heading to Church this morning.


I'm especially THANKFUL for the FREEDOM that we enjoy in this great country.  May we never take it for granted.


If we listen, we will find that Jesus is knocking on our door and wants to fellowship with us.


Let us PRAY for our Lord Jesus to open up our hearts to receive Him and fellowship with Him!


I still find it amazing that Jesus loves us so much that He wants to spend time with us.  THANK YOU JESUS for your great love!!


And THANK YOU, my dear Brothers & Sisters for your precious & sweet prayer, love and support!!

Air Mobile Joe 


9-14-24 Saturday 7:25 AM (U.S. Eastern Time)  - The "Retreat Cabin" - In the Mountains of East Tennessee Report submitted by: Air Mobile Joe


AFTER THE CHORES...& THE RAMBLING ROAD OF LIFE...


Some chores just can't wait.  Like letting out the ducks & feeding them.  Likewise feeding the horses & donkeys and the list goes on.


Usually, I'm up early enough to write my blog and then do the chores. 


There are times that I just I just draw a blank and have to wait a bit before I write the "rambling blog".


At any rate, have been able to write & publish a blog every single day for over 14 years.


The blog is good therapy for me, especially when I'm in the middle of an intense "Mission" or just have a lot on my mind that I need to share with you. 


I can't begin to tell you how much I appreciate you "Rambling" down this road of life with me.


Your prayer, love and support mean a lot to me.  THANK YOU!!


Air Mobile Joe  


9-13-24 Friday 8:17 AM (U.S. Eastern Time)  - The "Retreat Cabin" - In the Mountains of East Tennessee Report submitted by: Air Mobile Joe


WHO LET THE DUCKS OUT...WHO WHO


Every evening we put our ducks into their "Hoop Coop" to protect them from coyotes, raccoons and any other critter that has a taste for our water fowl.


The "Hoop Coop" is very secure and has never been breached since we made it 5+ years ago.

I love watching them file out every morning.  "Who let the ducks out" to the tune of "Who let the dogs out".


What a pleasant way to start the day.  Brings a smile to my face every time.


So today, will be working here at the lovely "Retreat Cabin".  


As I say every day and mean with all of my heart, THANK YOU for your vital prayer, love and support!


Air Mobile Joe



9-12-24 Thursday 7:19 AM (U.S. Eastern Time)  - The "Retreat Cabin" - In the Mountains of East Tennessee Report submitted by: Air Mobile Joe


MOVING ALONG....


Between chores and securing critical components for the Little Donkey, I'm busy.


Paul is making good progress on the repair of this vital tool.  


Meanwhile, Dave Walen, a GREAT Water Mule, is tracking, what could be, a treasure cove of replacement components.


PLEASE PRAY with us that we make the Little Donkey greater than ever!


Again, I'm reminded of one of my all-time favorite Scriptures...Roman 8:28.


Well, it's time to get to work.  As always, THANK YOU for your faithful prayer, love and support!!


Air Mobile Joe 


9-11-24 Wednesday 7:37 AM (U.S. Eastern Time)  - The "Retreat Cabin" - In the Mountains of East Tennessee Report submitted by: Air Mobile Joe


REMEMBER.... ALL THE MORE REASON TO PRAY


Where were you 23 years ago?  I remember that day very clearly.


May we never forget SEPTEMBER 11, 2001!


May America be CIRCUMSPECT & VIGILANT!


Above all, may America PRAY & SEEK GOD'S DIVINE PROTECTION!


I am reminded of Joshua 24:15..."AS FOR ME & MY HOUSE, WE WILL SERVE THE LORD!"


 So, on this day, 23 years later, let us lean on and trust our Lord Jesus as never before!


Cindy and I are so THANKFUL for your invaluable prayer, love and support!!


Air Mobile Joe


9-10-24 Tuesday 6:53 AM (U.S. Eastern Time)  - The "Retreat Cabin" - In the Mountains of East Tennessee Report submitted by: Air Mobile Joe


THE BIG DEBATE...


This evening, former President Donald Trump and Vice President Kamala Harris will meet face to face, for the first time in an epoch Debate.


May each show and reveal their true character.  We PRAY for God to reveal the TRUTH!


Folks... NOW IS THE TIME TO PRAY!!!


Remember, our PRAYERS are POWERFUL and may God  shine His light on TRUTH!!


KEEP CALM & PRAY!!


Folks, Cindy and I are so BLESSED to have you joining together with us in PRAYER!!


Air Mobile Joe


9-9-24 Monday 6:26 AM (U.S. Eastern Time)  - The "Retreat Cabin" - In the Mountains of East Tennessee Report submitted by: Air Mobile Joe


THE POWER IN PRAYER!!


In the midst of all of the Presidential ads and the many commentaries, I find myself PRAYING for our Lord's will to be done with America!


In just 57 days, America will vote.  In all my years, yes, I believe that this will be the most significant election of my life time.


Let us not forget just how important and powerful is PRAYER!! I urge you to join me in PRAYER FOR AMERICA!


I so appreciate your PRAYER.  Let us join together for His will to be done!!


Air Mobile Joe



9-8-24 Sunday 6:23 AM (U.S. Eastern Time)  - The "Retreat Cabin" - In the Mountains of East Tennessee Report submitted by: Air Mobile Joe


APPRECIATING FREEDOM.... SHINING LIGHT ON CHRISTIAN PERSECUTION


On this beautiful, crisp (46 degrees) morning I'm especially THANKFUL about the FREEDOM that we do have to Worship God here in America!


At the same time, bringing light on the fact that 1 in 7 Christians around the world (365 MILLION!) are enduring terrible persecution and the trend is...it's getting worse!


 

TAKE A LOOK AT THIS REPORT FROM "OPEN DOORS"


So, as we get ready for Church this morning, may we remember those who are being tortured and murdered because they believe in and worship Christ.


Our PRAYER this morning is....here we are, dear Lord, use us for your glory!


As always, THANK YOU for your faithful prayer, love and support!


Air Mobile Joe



9-7-24 Saturday 7:39 AM (U.S. Eastern Time)  - The "Retreat Cabin" - In the Mountains of East Tennessee Report submitted by: Air Mobile Joe


PONDER THIS...


At about 3:30 AM I awoke with this Scripture on my mind and heart...

BEHOLD, I STAND AT THE DOOR & KNOCK...

I had the strongest impression that our Lord Jesus was knocking at my door and wanted to fellowship with me.  He did and we did.


For the next hour we had such sweet fellowship.  How many times has He knocked and...I wasn't listening.  What a lost opportunity to fellowship with Jesus.


During this time, between "Missions", I have so many opportunities to simply spend time with my Lord Jesus.


Imagine this...He actually wants to fellowship with you...& me.




What a perfect time to "Cast all your cares on Him, for He cares for you".


May I encourage to listen for the knock and the voice of Jesus. He loves you and truly cares for you! 


I want to THANK YOU again for meandering down this road of life with me.  


I so appreciate your precious prayer, love and support!!


Air Mobile Joe

  

9-6-24 Friday 6:46 AM (U.S. Eastern Time)  - The "Retreat Cabin" - In the Mountains of East Tennessee Report submitted by: Air Mobile Joe


DUCK HAVEN....



While simply enjoying life here at our sweet "Retreat Cabin", thought I'd share a glimpse of our lovely Duck Haven.


The ducks are quacking and the cattle are lowing.  Life is good.


We're keeping a close eye on the Caribbean for possible hurricane activity.


Will be working in the Air Mobile Office taking care of correspondence today.  


I'm so THANKFUL to our Lord for His blessings and for you, our faithful prayer partners.


Air Mobile Joe


9-5-24 Thursday 7:37 AM (U.S. Eastern Time)  - The "Retreat Cabin" - In the Mountains of East Tennessee Report submitted by: Air Mobile Joe


STANDING BY....


In scanning the Caribbean, we see some limited weather activity (5 Systems) , but overall, nothing serious...for now.


We are building up the Air Mobile Rescuer Water Purifiers for the next disaster. 


 It is not a matter of IF, but WHEN this will happen.  We will be ready.


Folks, we want you to know just how much we appreciate you and your invaluable prayer, love and support!!


Air Mobile Joe


9-4-24 Wednesday 7:41 AM (U.S. Eastern Time)  - The "Retreat Cabin" - In the Mountains of East Tennessee -Report submitted by: Air Mobile Joe


HOME BASE....SAFE


After a smooth flight on Allegiant from Sanford (Orlando) to Knoxville, I jumped in my Ford Escape and drove to our "Retreat Cabin".


Cindy baked a delicious apple pie and we played our game of  'Rummy". So good to be home!


This trip to Florida went well and I love spending time with my kids.  I'm also pleased at the progress being made on the "Little Donkey".


I'm reminded of one of my all-time favorite Scriptures....Romans 8:28 


We believe that the Little Donkey will fly again better than ever with fresh engines and full repair.


THANK YOU for walking down this 'Road of Life' with us and above all, for your invaluable prayer, love and support!


Air Mobile Joe


9-3-24 Tuesday 7:25 AM (U.S. Eastern Time)  - Titusville, FL  -Report submitted by: Air Mobile Joe


BACK TO TENNESSEE....


This afternoon, I'll board an Allegiant A-320 for Knoxville then home to my beloved Cindy this evening. 




Had a lovely time at my daughter Cherie's home.  Love those kids and grand kids!


This morning, I'll be meeting with Paul, my great aircraft mechanic, to go over our best strategy to get that sweet bird back into the air.

Then, if all goes as planned I'll be home at my wonderful "Retreat Cabin" and Cindy.


THANK YOU, as always, for your invaluable prayer, love and support!!


Air Mobile Joe


9-2-24 Monday 8:48 AM (U.S. Eastern Time)  - Titusville, FL  -Report submitted by: Air Mobile Joe


YOU WIN SOME &...YOU LOSE SOME


Before arriving at Christian's home to watch the game, I looked in on the Little Donkey.


Today, I'll be meeting with the repair team to discuss the progress being made and the strategy to get that sweet bird back in the air.


As advertised, it was a great game between LSU & USC but...in the final minute, USC prevailed and won the game 27-20.


Who is that short guy wearing #7?  

Back to the game.  LSU showed a lot of talent and strength.  The "Season is young".


Well, it's time to head to the airport to check in on the "Little Donkey".


THANK YOU, as always for your precious prayer, love and support!


Air Mobile Joe


9-1-24 Sunday 9:11 AM (U.S. Eastern Time)  - Titusville, FL  -Report submitted by: Air Mobile Joe


MIDNIGHT EXPRESS


I boarded an Allegiant A-320 in Knoxville and landed in Orlando (Sanford) just before midnight.  Had an excellent flight.


Picked up my rental car and headed straight to my son, Peter's home.


Later today, we'll gather at Christian's home (another one of my son's) to watch the Season Opener for LSU against USC.  It's going to be a great game. 


Tomorrow, I'll meet with my repair team regarding the best strategy to get the "Little Donkey" back in the air.


Then, will have a family get together at my daughter Cherie's home.


Going to be a fun couple of days.  So glad to have you meandering through my life with me.  I truly appreciate your prayer, love and support.


Air Mobile Joe  

No comments: