Monday, April 9, 2012

A blessed day with family

Monday - 4-9-12 / 6:57am / AMM home base




We celebrated our Lord Jesus & His Resurrection yesterday. After Church & then ministry at the Orlando Hospital we came home & had family & friends over for sweet fellowship, fun & good food. In this shot, my little grand- daughter, Selah, is greeting me.




Peter & Christian Jr. played the piano together. Of course we had the big Easter Egg hunt, which has become quite the tradition. Even the big kids get in on this one.

Oh, what a glorious day! I pray you had a wonderful day. It's time for me to have a great cup of coffee with my Sweetheart.

Going to be a full day. As always Thank you for your love, prayer & support! God bless!!

Air Mobile Joe




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Fan Palm Ave,Cocoa,United States

No comments: