Thursday, March 3, 2016

THE ADVENTURE CONTINUES.....MARCH 2016

3-3-16 Thursday 6:07 AM (U.S. Eastern Time) - Cocoa, FL - Air Mobile Home Base - Report submitted by:  Air Mobile Joe

A LITTLE "CONGRESSIONAL" HELP

Several weeks ago, I had a meeting with our District Congressman, Bill Posey.  I explained what Air Mobile was doing with the Air Mobile Rescuer globally.  

I also explained how Harris, a local company, of which I am an Agent, won significant contracts in Haiti to install new Air Traffic Control communications.  It was a good meeting.

As a follow up to that meeting, yesterday, Patrick Gavin, a Congressional Staff member met with Yahn and me to get an actual demonstration of the remarkable Rescuer. 

Yahn was able to show Patrick future plans that Air Mobile has to make a "smaller" (man-portable) and a "larger" (Community size) Rescuer.

We discussed possible "Grants" that may be available to fund vital research.  We also looked into possible connections with FEMA and other relief organizations.  

Our Government "invests" in so many projects.  Some good and some bad (in my humble opinion).

I went on to explain that Air Mobile now has over 1000 Rescuers in 47 Countries.  This remarkable device has been tested time and time again and passed with flying colors!!

I also explained that NASA has been testing the Rescuer, for some time, for possible deployment on the International Space Station (ISS) as well as for the future Mars Mission.  

It would be good for the government to invest in a true "life-saving" project being developed by a creative and innovative organization with a rich track-record, such as ours.  We PRAY!!

Paul, our mechanic and I did a good engine run-up yesterday on the Little Donkey.  Today, I'll take it up for a test flight following the work done.  

Time to head out into this beautiful day that our Lord has made.  As always, THANK YOU for your prayers and love!!!



Air Mobile Joe

No comments: