Saturday, May 4, 2019

THE ADVENTURE CONTINUES.....APRIL 2019B

5-4-19 Saturday 6:43 AM (Eastern U.S. Time - Titusville, FL - Air Mobile "Home Base" - Report submitted by:  Air Mobile Joe

"ESCAPE" TRANSFER....

Will be on the road to Tennessee today.  Have some cargo to deliver to the Tennessee Cabin and the trusty Ford Escape will be my ride.

This morning, while reading Proverbs 4, verse 7 stands out.  "WISDOM IS THE PRINCIPLE THING...THEREFORE, GET WISDOM"

In this life, there are so many ways that we can go.  My prayer is for our Lord to lead and guide each step of the way.

I'm THANKFUL that our Lord wants to give us wisdom.  All we have to do is ASK!

5-3-19 Friday 6:49 AM (Eastern U.S. Time - Titusville, FL - Air Mobile "Home Base" - Report submitted by:  Air Mobile Joe

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ARI!!

Our sweet Ariana turned 14 yesterday.  Among her gifts was a lovely peach dress and Oh... did she love it!

And look at her.  All we could say is WOW.

Ari is an amazing daughter and a true gift from God to Cindy and me.

Ariana is among many things, a gifted author with a vivid imagination.

As you may know, Ari has recently published her first book(!) "Parasols & Peril".

Her birthday gifts included a "Parasol" to go with that lovely dress.

We are so proud of Ariana!!

Earlier yesterday, I spent several hours at the hospital with my dear friend, Roger Miller.

I am pleased to say that he is doing much better and we're giving God all the Glory!

THANK YOU for your prayers!!

The weather moved into our area more rapidly than was forecast, so Glen and I postponed our scheduled training flight.

We're continuing to monitor the volatile situation in Venezuela.  Many are hungry and in desperate need of clean water.  We're seeking ways that we can help.

As I say every single day and mean with all of my heart, THANK YOU for your precious prayer, love and support!!

Air Mobile Joe

5-2-19 Thursday 6:47 AM (Eastern U.S. Time - Titusville, FL - Air Mobile "Home Base" - Report submitted by:  Air Mobile Joe

WATCHING...& PRAYING FOR VENEZUELA!


As the protests rise and fall and bullets fly and people die, we PRAY for Venezuela!  

This is an extremely important and volatile time in that country.  

PLEASE join us in prayer for God's will to be done!!!

Here's more on this unfolding catastrophe...VENEZUELANS TAKE TO THE STREETS AS UPRISING ATTEMPT SPUTTERS


Meanwhile, Glen and I are going to attempt to squeeze in another flight before some wicked WX comes.

Here's a shot of a "future" projection weather coming by noon.  Gotta fly quick!

BTW, looks like "Hurricane Season" may be knocking on our door a bit earlier than usual.

So, on this upcoming "stormy" day in sunny Florida, heading to the airport to do a little more flight training, getting ready for that Check Ride.  Yea!!

I also would like to ask you to PRAY for my dear friend and brother, Roger Miller.

He's not in good shape and simply needs our prayers today.

You may recall that Roger produced an award winning Documentary titled "Air Mobile Joe".

Roger, at 80 years old, traveled to Haiti with me in the Little Donkey after the terrible Haiti earthquake and shot the documentary.

If you've never seen it, here's the link (Roger did an amazing job!!) - "AIR MOBILE JOE" BY ROGER MILLER

THANK YOU as always, for your faithful prayer, love and support!!

Air Mobile Joe



5-1-19 Wednesday 6:37 AM (Eastern U.S. Time - Titusville, FL - Air Mobile "Home Base" - Report submitted by:  Air Mobile Joe

ENCORE....


Taking advantage of an opening in our schedules, Glen and I will be back in the air continuing the flight training toward that CFI (Certified Flight Instructor) rating .  

Between "Polishing" commercial maneuvers and knowing where to find proper "Flight Endorsement" verbiage, etc. etc. out of thousands of pages of federal regulations....We're getting close to that CHECK RIDE!

I must admit, this has been an enjoyable journey, as I truly love flying.

I still can't get over the fact that our Lord lets me do it.

It's nice "having your cake and eating it too!!"

Time to head to the airport and fire up that sweet little Cessna 172 and fly.

Thank you, as always, for your precious prayer, love and support!!

Air Mobile Joe



4-30-19 Tuesday 6:43 AM (Eastern U.S. Time - Titusville, FL - Air Mobile "Home Base" - Report submitted by:  Air Mobile Joe

BACK TO BACK...FLYING!

Will be back in the air today.  Schedules and beautiful weather allow it.  I'm thankful for the blessing and opportunity to fly.  The flight training is going well.  God is good!!

The engine overhaul for the Little Donkey is going well.  New, replacement parts are coming in and Don George Aircraft is doing an excellent job for us.  It'll be so good having that wonderful aircraft back in the air.

Time to head to the airport and...FLY!  

Thank you, as always, for your invaluable prayer, love and support!!

Air Mobile Joe





4-29-19 Monday 6:37 AM (Eastern U.S. Time - Titusville, FL - Air Mobile "Home Base" - Report submitted by:  Air Mobile Joe

A LOVELY DAY TO FLY.....

One of the many advantages to living in Florida is the number of "VFR fly days" (well over 300).  There are many flight schools in Florida for that very reason.  

Today, Glen, my Instructor and I will be flying again.  Oh, the training is going along nicely.  

I am truly enjoying "drilling down" on just what happens when you lift into the air.  Studying the "Fundamentals of Flight" to the point of being able to teach it, is just wonderful!

As many of you, who ramble along with me on this meandering blog know, I LOVE FLYING!!  


I'm so THANKFUL that our Lord allows me to do it and He actually put into my heart to fly (Psalm 37:4).  God is GOOD!!

Cindy and I were at the hospital yesterday, as we've done for the last 21 years.

It is such a JOY to share the GOOD NEWS of Jesus with those who are suffering.

Of course, due to Confidentiality Rules, we cannot share any details, however....

We believe, that by HIS AMAZING GRACE, new names have been written down in glory.

It's time to head to the airport and mount up with wings as eagles!!!

As I say every single day, and mean with all of my heart, THANK YOU for your faithful prayer, love and support!!

Air Mobile Joe




4-28-19 Sunday 8:37 AM (Eastern U.S. Time - Titusville, FL - Air Mobile "Home Base" - Report submitted by:  Air Mobile Joe

THANKFUL...

On this beautiful morning, my heart is simply overwhelmed with the goodness of our Lord.

Later today, Cindy and I will be going to the hospital after church.  There, we're able to bring the Good News of Jesus to suffering folks.

I'm so THANKFUL to have this freedom...to be able to walk through this open door to share Jesus.

I'm ever reminded of those around the world who do not have this freedom.  Those who are brutally persecuted for simply proclaiming the wonderful Name of Jesus.

May we ever be THANKFUL for this freedom and  remember to PRAY for those who do not.

In the midst of this suffering, the simple, pure Love of God is reaching out to those who are lost.

For God so LOVED the world, He gave us Jesus....

So, on this beautiful Sunday morning, may you be blessed.

Look around you, on this day and see if there is not someone with whom you may share the Good News of Jesus.  Allow His love to flow through you to others.

And, I'm especially THANKFUL to you, for your invaluable prayer, love and support!!!

Air Mobile Joe



4-27-19 Saturday 8:27 AM (Eastern U.S. Time - Titusville, FL - Air Mobile "Home Base" - Report submitted by:  Air Mobile Joe

SQUEEZING BETWEEN RAIN DROPS AND THE "DANCING CRANES" &....WHY ALL THIS TRAINING???

Glen, my Instructor, and I are seizing every moment to fly.  We were barely able to "squeeze" in a flight lesson before the visibility dropped and rain came.


But...before taking off, I saw these "fellow aviators" and they were either glad to see me or disturbed by my presence.  Couldn't quite tell.  What lovely creatures!

This morning, Glen and I will be back in the air polishing maneuvers and preparing for the 6+ hour Check ride / Oral examination.

Now, with me taking all of this flight training, one might ask...."Joe, I thought you already knew how to fly" (I have over 9000 flight hours and hold the ATP Airline Transport Pilot rating).  Why all this training?

Well, in my flying career, I never got the "Certified Flight Instructor" (CFI) rating.  Never needed it.  But now....I truly want to "give back" and train other pilots.

And...I'm having a blast!  Flying is such a magnificent thing to do!  So, with that said, it's time to get to the airport and go fly!

Oh, I must also say, "flying is one thing, teaching others how to fly, is another skill in addition to knowing how to fly".

BTW, we're moving closer to getting that rear engine overhauled on the Little Donkey and I can hardly wait.

As I say every single day, THANK YOU for your invaluable prayer, love and support!!

Air Mobile Joe 

4-26-19 Friday 6:47 AM (Eastern U.S. Time - Titusville, FL - Air Mobile "Home Base" - Report submitted by:  Air Mobile Joe

BACK IN THE AIR....

This morning, will be squeezing in a flight training lesson between local storms.  Glen and I are working on every available "slot" to fly.


Then, it'll be off to meetings to get the Air Mobile Rescuer water purifier into more places that need clean water. Going to be a good day!!

Barb, Ari and I were guests for our dear friends, Barbara and Dennis West for an amazing dinner last night.

We were joined by Mikki, who will be helping us in our Chaplain ministry.

THANK YOU, BARBARA WEST!!

Well, it's time to head to the airport and beat those incoming storms.

As always, THANK YOU for your invaluable and greatly appreciated prayer, love and support!!!

Air Mobile Joe

4-25-19 Thursday 6:42 AM (Eastern U.S. Time - Titusville, FL - Air Mobile "Home Base" - Report submitted by:  Air Mobile Joe


AT THE AIRPORT....

Barbara and Sam joined Yahn at the airport yesterday.

Yahn is working with Paul, our great mechanic, in preparing the Little Donkey for flight.  He's "dressing" and painting the props.

Meanwhile, Don George Aircraft is making good progress on overhauling the rear engine.

GO DON!!  

Sam helped me pull the C-172 out of the hangar.

While I was flight training, Barbara and Sam went through our hangars putting together a relief shipment.

It's a blessing having Sam and Barbara with us for a few days.

Sam will be meeting with Gene Rumley, the founder of "Mission4Orphans" later today.

We've worked with Gene and brought in Air Mobile Rescuers following historic and devastating flooding in India last year.

It is indeed a BLESSING to work together with other ministries to accomplish the will and purposes of our Lord!

Time to get on with this beautiful day that our Lord has made.

THANK YOU, as always, for your precious prayer, love and support!!!

Air Mobile Joe






4-24-19 Wednesday 6:47 AM (Eastern U.S. Time - Titusville, FL - Air Mobile "Home Base" - Report submitted by:  Air Mobile Joe

 MISSIONARY GUESTS....

Cindy and I are BLESSED to have both Barbara Walker and Sam from India as guests in our home.  


It was so cool, after dinner listening to Barb and Sam talk about their experiences and Ari listening and laughing with them.

I'm so THANKFUL that Cindy brought both Barb and Sam into our lives.  

Again, I love how our Lord "deploys" His troops!!  

Today, I'll be back in the cockpit preparing for the CFI (Certified Flight Instructor) checkride.  It's getting close!!

The sky is clear and Glen, my Instructor is not flying for the airline today, so...it's time to dash to the airport and seize the moment.

As always, THANK YOU for your faithful prayer, love and support!!!

Air Mobile Joe

4-23-19 Tuesday 6:43 AM (Eastern U.S. Time - Titusville, FL - Air Mobile "Home Base" - Report submitted by:  Air Mobile Joe  

CONTRAST....

As I sit here in my comfortable office, my heart breaks for the victims of the terrible and cruel bombing attacks in Sri Lanka.

The victims.....
Christian worshipers on Easter Sunday.

The death toll is 322 and still climbing and hundreds more injured!!




Here's more....SRI LANKA ATTACKS...NATION MOURNS VICTIMS

I do not understand what motivates one to savagely murder innocent victims.   

I just don't get it.

The God I serve LOVES the world and wants to bring LIFE and LIFE  more abundantly!

Satan's main motive is to... steal, kill and destroy.

Here, we see his vicious, cruel and insane plan playing out.




The contrast between Jesus & Satan is clear.

As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord and bring His love to a lost and suffering world.

I just had to say something this morning.  Again, my heart breaks for the victims of this savage persecution world-wide.

So, on this Tuesday morning, we're working on ways to demonstrate God's love by bringing clean water and the GOOD NEWS of JESUS to the suffering around the world.

As I say every single day, and truly mean with all of my heart, THANK YOU for your precious and invaluable prayer, love and support!!!

Air Mobile Joe


4-22-19 Monday 6:37 AM (Eastern U.S. Time - Titusville, FL - Air Mobile "Home Base" - Report submitted by:  Air Mobile Joe.

FLIGHT TRAINING / MOVING RESCUER AHEAD...GETTING READY

This week, will be continuing the flight training toward that CFI (Certified Flight Instructor).  Looking forward to getting ready for the check-ride.

Meanwhile, Don George is steadily making progress on the engine overhaul for the Little Donkey.  Oh, I've missed flying that sweet bird!!

Will also be in meetings with a team that is studying ways of getting more clean water where needed with the Air Mobile Rescuer.  Going to be a busy week.  More to come....

God bless and THANK YOU for standing so faithfully with us with your precious prayer, love and support!!!

Air Mobile Joe

4-21-19 Sunday 7:17 AM (Eastern U.S. Time - Titusville, FL - Air Mobile "Home Base" - Report submitted by:  Air Mobile Joe

HE IS ALIVE....INDEED!!

All I can say is THANK GOD FOR JESUS!

He reached down into a deep pit many years ago and came into my broken life.

The best decision I've ever made was to accept Jesus as my Lord and Savior!

If you've never accepted Jesus as your Lord and Savior, may I humbly ask you to do the same.  You'll NEVER regret that decision!!

Yesterday, I along with a group of men at the Great Outdoors Men's Prayer Breakfast had the amazing privilege to hear Ike Rigell share his story.

One of the best messages I've ever heard!  Ike, at a spry age of 96, held us captive with his wit and brilliance and simple and abiding faith in Jesus.

Ike Rigell is truly an American Hero and Legend and precious Brother in Christ!

Here are just a few moments of Ike's message...

Among the attendees was my dear friend, Roger Miller.  You may recall that Roger traveled to Haiti with me after the terrible earthquake.

Roger is a GIFTED director & producer and he made an award winning mini-documentary of our work in Haiti.

If you never seen this great piece, here's a link to:
AIR MOBILE JOE by ROGER MILLER

From that wonderful Prayer Breakfast, I drove "Miss Barbara" (AKA:  Rambo in the Blue Dress) to a home where some of the Adoptees living in Florida gathered.

I still stand amazed at the incredible accomplishments and rescues done by our dear Sister Barbara.

It was fun watching her reunite with the kids she rescued, including our precious Ariana.

Here's just a little clip of this wonderful event and get together.  It's difficult to imagine that this determined and gifted lady has "rescued" over 3000 children!!  PRAISE GOD for servants like Barbara!!!

So, on this beautiful Easter Morning, we're heading to our home Church, Redeemer.  From there it will be on the Hospital to bring the GOOD NEWS of JESUS to those who are suffering.

As always, THANK YOU for meandering down this road of life with me and above all, for your precious prayer, love and support!!!

Air Mobile Joe



4-20-19 Saturday 6:41 AM (Eastern U.S. Time - Titusville, FL - Air Mobile "Home Base" - Report submitted by:  Air Mobile Joe

A BIT OF HISTORY....


It was an honor to attend the Stations of the Cross at the LaGrange Community Church built in 1869.

My good friend, John Clarke invited me to read Station 7.  It was a BLESSING!!

This Church was truly Inter-Denominational.  Many of the present-day churches in Titusville began in this humble clap board church.

Here's more on this amazing little church:

THE HISTORICAL LAGRANGE CHURCH

And, this morning, will be attending a Men's Prayer Breakfast at the Great Outdoors Church. We'll be honoring a true American Hero, Ike Rigell.

Ike is 96 years old. Served in the Pacific during World War II.  Survived many fierce battles.  Then came home, went to school and became an Engineer and then...became a legend at Kennedy Space Center.  Wow,  what a man!  Looking forward to hearing him speak!!

Here's a bit more on Ike - WORLD WAR II VETERAN / SPACE PROGRAM ENGINEER PENS MEMOIR

Then, I'll be bringing another legend, Barbara Walker (AKA:  Rambo in the Blue Dress) to a grand reunion of "Adoptees" here in Central Florida. Going to be a full and wonderful day.

BTW, Barb has arranged over 3000 Adoptions (RESCUES), including our daughters Juliet and Ariana!!!

THANK YOU, as always, for your precious prayer, love and support!!!

Air Mobile Joe


4-19-19 Friday 7:11 AM (Eastern U.S. Time - Titusville, FL - Air Mobile "Home Base" - Report submitted by:  Air Mobile Joe

GOOD FRIDAY....A TIME TO REFLECT

There is no GREATER LOVE.  God demonstrates His love for us, in that while we're lost, undone, Jesus came and died for our sins.

During this "Season", I reflect on when and how our Lord Jesus came into my life.

I was LOST and through His GREAT LOVE, He came into my life and everything changed.

He paid the price for my sins.  I know  (that I know) that my name is written down in the Lambs Book of Life. Yes,  that is why Good Friday is referred to as GOOD!

I don't know where you are today.  May I encourage you to take the time to reflect on Jesus and what He has done for "whoever believes".

If you have never surrendered your life to Jesus, there is no better time than now.

So, on this Good Friday, may you be blessed beyond measure.

And, as I say every single day and mean with all of my heart, THANK YOU for your faithful prayer, love and support!!

Air Mobile Joe

4-18-19 Thursday 6:47 AM (Eastern U.S. Time - Titusville, FL - Air Mobile "Home Base" - Report submitted by:  Air Mobile Joe

RE-VISITING MANEUVERS

Glen and I rolled down Runway 36 and headed to the practice area. We'd be doing Chandelles and Lazy 8's.

I asked Glen to demonstrate the Chandelle (before I'd attempt it).

He chuckled and rolled into the turning, climbing maneuver.  He did a great job on it.

Then he said it's been years since he'd done a Chandelle.  I thought back and realized it had been 30 years since I'd done one.

My first few were a little rusty, to say the least.

We went on to work on the Lazy 8's.  Same thing.  These maneuvers help to sharpen flying skills.  That's why I'm enjoying  this flight training!

Well, Barbara arrived right on time.  She'll be in Florida for a bit visiting with her many adoptees.  Our Ariana was just thrilled to see Barb.

Of course, Barb "rescued" Ariana 12 years ago and helped us to get her life-saving surgery here in the U.S.



Just one of the literally, thousands of children rescued by this amazing Lady of God!

Barb and I love to play Yahtzee.  We've played this game with 5 dice all over the world.  It's good to have Barb with us for a few days.

True to form, Glen and I were scheduled to fly again today but....he got called in by the airline to fly today.  We'll just re-schedule at the next opening.

THANK YOU as always, for your faithful prayer, love and support!!

Air Mobile Joe

4-17-19 Wednesday 6:49 AM (Eastern U.S. Time - Titusville, FL - Air Mobile "Home Base" - Report submitted by:  Air Mobile Joe

WALKER ALERT!  

Today, our intrepid sister in the Lord, Barbara Walker will be flying in to Orlando.  She'll be with us for a couple of days.

Barb, for those who are new this rambling blog, has arranged over 3000 adoptions (rescues) and only our Lord know how many lives have been saved through Barb's fierce efforts.

It takes a tough, determined person to do that.  For that reason, we affectionately call Barb...."Rambo in the Blue Dress"!  

We love Barb and look forward to having a good time with her while she's here.

In the meantime, been flying and training for that ever closer...CFI (Certified Flight Instructor) rating.  Had a wonderful time with Glen, my Instructor yesterday.

Glen is an airline Captain and we have to work extra hard to have our schedules line up for training.  We're having a good week.  Will be back in the air with Glen tomorrow.

THANK YOU, as always, for your invaluable prayer, love and support!!!

Air Mobile Joe

4-16-19 Tuesday 6:39 AM (Eastern U.S. Time - Titusville, FL - Air Mobile "Home Base" - Report submitted by:  Air Mobile Joe

FUNDAMENTALS OF FLIGHT...FROM THE J-3 CUB TO THE 777 & SADNESS AS NOTRE DAME BURNS

One of the things that I absolutely love is "exploring" the fundamentals of flight.  Not only exercising the maneuvers, but learning to explain it clearly to a student.  Oh, the joy of flying!!

Had an amazing lesson with Darrell, an Instructors Instructor.  Any time I fly with Darrell, it's GOOD!!

Today, I'll be back in the air with Glen (fully recovered from the ear infection).  I'm BLESSED to have such good instructors.

The Fundamentals of flight apply to small & large & fast & slow, and all that's in between.


I, like the rest of the world, looked on in sadness as Notre Dame burned.

Literally, in a matter of moments, we watched this incredible Cathedral burst into flames and burn before our eyes.

In the midst of this tragedy, hero's emerge.

Here's an amazing story - THE HERO WHO SAVED THE CROWN OF THORNS!

Already, funds are pouring in to rebuild this incredible Cathedral.  Here's more - "WE WILL REBUILD NOTRE DAME": FRENCH PRESIDENT MACRON

So, it's time to head to airport and continue flight training.

We're "striking while the iron is hot"....taking advantage of the opening in our  schedules to fly as much as we can.

THANK YOU, as always, for your invaluable prayer, love and support!!!

Air Mobile Joe

4-15-19 Monday 6:37 AM (Eastern U.S. Time - Titusville, FL - Air Mobile "Home Base" - Report submitted by:  Air Mobile Joe

TRY AGAIN.....

The WX looks pretty good.  So far, so good.  Trying again...to resume my CFI (Certified Flight Instructor) training this morning.

Looking forward to flying with my Instructors Instructor.  He's a great pilot and instructor.  God is good!!

And THANK YOU for your prayers for our Ariana.  She's finally over the flu and will be going back to school this morning.

WOW!  Go Tiger Woods!  What an amazing come-back!!

Cindy and I, along with Alfred and Lisa Menendez ministered in the Hospital yesterday afternoon.

Shortly after our services there, Tiger made that putt and won the Masters!  What an incredible story of overcoming tremendous obstacles and "coming back".

Tiger is an encouragement to us all!!

CONGRATULATIONS TIGER!!!

Well, it's time to head to the airport and FLY!  Praise God for His grace and goodness.  I'm still in wonder and awe at how our Lord gives us the desires of our heart and let's us go do it!!


And THANK YOU for meandering down this road of life with me.  Truly appreciate your prayer, love and support!!

Air Mobile Joe



4-14-19 Sunday 5:55 AM (Eastern U.S. Time - Titusville, FL - Air Mobile "Home Base" - Report submitted by:  Air Mobile Joe

PALMS....

Here in Florida, one can see Palm trees everywhere.  They're just a part of the landscape.

But...on this Sunday (Palm Sunday), the ever present palms take on added meaning.  We're reminded of Jesus' Triumphal Entry into Jerusalem.

On the way home yesterday, Cindy asked me to go find a good palm frond.

She then made enough palm crosses to give one to each patient at the hospital (where we're Chaplains).

BTW, my Cindy has done this every Palm Sunday since I've known her.

What a precious reminder of the way to the cross and our Redemption through the Blood of our Savior!

So, on this Palm Sunday, may we reflect on His great sacrifice on the Cross that makes the way for each of us to find forgiveness of our sins and eternal life.

May you be BLESSED today and as I say every day, THANK YOU for your precious prayer, love and support!!!

Air Mobile Joe



4-13-19 Saturday 7:27 AM (Eastern U.S. Time - Titusville, FL - Air Mobile "Home Base" - Report submitted by:  Air Mobile Joe

THE BEST LAID PLANS......

Everything was set to fly yesterday.  Then....the call came from my Instructor.  Had an ear-ache and in no condition to fly.

The flight training has been re-scheduled for this coming week.

As the French so eloquently say...."Such is life".

Just gives me a bit more time to go over the FAR (Federal Aviation Regulations).

Today, Cindy and I will be having brunch with our daughter, Juliet and her husband Shaun.  They live in Massachusetts and it's a joy to be with them.

And thank you for your prayers for Ariana.  She is getting over the flu.

And, THANK YOU for rambling along this road of life "blog".  Your prayer, love and support are so appreciated!!!

Air Mobile Joe



4-12-19 Friday 5:43 AM (Eastern U.S. Time - Titusville, FL - Air Mobile "Home Base" - Report submitted by:  Air Mobile Joe

BACK IN THE COCKPIT....

It's a JOY to fly!  I'm THANKFUL for the opportunity each time I fly.

Lately, have been working on obtaining my Certified Flight Instructor (CFI) Rating.

But....one of the challenges that I face is, simple "Scheduling".  My Instructor (Glen) is an Airline Captain.  His Student (me) is a Director of an International Relief Mission.

Yes...we sometimes have a problem making our schedules work....like "2 ships passing in the night".

However, this morning, we're good, and will be flight training in the next few hours.  PRAISE GOD!

During the time that the Little Donkey has been out of commission with the rear-engine change, have been taking advantage of this time to polish my flying skills.  Love it!!

BTW, the engine overhaul, being done by Don George Aircraft is progressing along nicely.  Don always does a good job!!

Since I was around 4 years old, I fell "madly in love" with flying and I'm just thankful that our Lord allows me to do it "In HIS Service".  God is GOOD!!

BTW, that's not a picture of me as a little boy, but it does "Capture" the point.

You see, I figured anything I loved THAT MUCH, had to be an Idol and the Lord would want me to give it up.

I was especially blessed and overjoyed, when one day, my Heavenly Father shared with me that it was HIM, who put the love flying into my heart.

In other words, I could have my cake and eat it too!!  Yes, GOD IS GOOD....ALL THE TIME!!

Now, over the years, have been able to log over 9000 hours and hold the Airline Transport Pilot (ATP) Rating.  Have been able to make literally thousands of flights bringing help and hope and love to the suffering.

 Again, I'm humbled and stand in awe at the goodness of God to allow me to do this.

And soon, with HIS help and grace and good flight instructing by Glen, I hope to receive my Certified Flight Instructor Rating.

Well, it's time to head to the airport and go fly that sweet little Cessna 172.

And, THANK YOU, as always, for your invaluable prayer, love and support!!

Air Mobile Joe


4-11-19 Thursday 5:47 AM (Eastern U.S. Time - Titusville, FL - Air Mobile "Home Base" - Report submitted by:  Air Mobile Joe

FLU BLUES....

Our Ariana has the flu.  Please remember her in your prayer.  We're believing God for a complete healing.

Had a wonderful time with the O.W.L.S. (Older - Wiser - Loving - Saints) yesterday.

Before I spoke, prayer requests were taken.  One by one they were listed.  These folks are in no hurry.  PRAYER is serious business!

I love these guys!!  It's always a joy and great privilege to speak for them.

And, THANK YOU for your faithful prayer, love and support!!!

Air Mobile Joe

PS - If you're new to this "rambling blog" and want to know how we've gotten to this juncture of the journey, just click on "Older Posts" below.  WELCOME ABOARD!

Joe

No comments: