Friday, March 20, 2020

THE ADVENTURE CONTINUES....MARCH 2020

3-20-20 Friday 7:47 AM (U.S. Eastern Time) - In the Mountains of East TN  ('Air Mobile Retreat Cabin') - Report submitted by Air Mobile Joe

BLOG COMING....

3-19-20 Thursday 7:37 AM (U.S. Eastern Time) - In the Mountains of East TN  ('Air Mobile Retreat Cabin') - Report submitted by Air Mobile Joe

"MAKING HAY"...SO TO SPEAK


Well, I took advantage of a bit of sun shine (before the storms came) and got some chores done.

My dear, sweet Cajun Momma used to tell me...."Baby, you gotta make hay while the sun shines".


Not quite up to chopping wood, but was able to work on filling some major washouts on the road to the cabin.


Tennessee has been blessed with a lot of rain.  It's good for the crops, but does a number on roads.  I did a bit of clean up and filling in some deep holes.  So glad to be able to do this!


Now, if I order anything from Amazon (if it's still open), the delivery truck can make it up to the cabin.

So, on this March 19, 2020 here in the mountains of East Tennessee, pleased to say that I'm feeling a bit better and the level of pain is definitely going down.

PRAISE GOD!!

The fresh air and PRAYER are doing wonders for me.  I'm looking pretty grizzly...haven't shaved since I've been here.

Folks, I know that this is a very difficult time for all of us.  May I urge you to simply keep the faith and trust God.  

HE WILL BRING US THROUGH!!

Looks like the stormy weather has returned, so I'll just batten down the hatches and chill out in the cabin.

As always, THANK YOU for your invaluable prayer, love and support!!!

Air Mobile Joe

3-18-20 Wednesday 7:56 AM (U.S. Eastern Time) - In the Mountains of East TN  ('Air Mobile Retreat Cabin') - Report submitted by Air Mobile Joe

ALL THINGS.....


This wonderful Scripture keeps coming to me as I view, and we all experience the Coronavirus situation.

The Bible tells us that these things (Pestilence) will happen. We should not be surprised (but we are!).

Just read Matthew 24 to see the things that our Lord Jesus tells us will happen. 

(I put a link to Matthew 24 down below at PS).

BTW, just moments ago, Salt Lake City had a 5.7 earthquake.  These things are happening and the Bible tells us that they will.

I am one that tries to find the good in almost any situation.  

I don't say that boastfully.  At times, it gets me into trouble as I underestimate the seriousness of a situation. But I am, what I am.

Now, we know that literally millions die from the flu every year around the globe.  We've just learned to live with that horrible fact.  

With the terrible threat of the Coronavirus, we're all becoming acutely aware of the extreme necessity to take precautions, such as washing our hands, giving space between us, wiping up surfaces etc. etc.

This virus WILL PASS!  It is the nature of viruses to do so.  What will be in it's wake?  A lot of folks who are practicing the very things that we need to do to resist and overcome viruses.

Of course, a VACCINE will be created and I can assure you, we'll all do all we can to get it.

So....on this Wednesday, March 18, 2020, just a few days into the EXTREME MEASURES we're all taking to resist the Coronavirus, let us look at the positive side.


Just had to share my 16 Bean Soup story with you...

There's also the issue of PREPARING!  Now, I know that you know that Cindy and I are just plain old PREPPERS!  

Having traveled the world doing relief following catastrophic situations, we've just naturally evolved into PREPPING!  We've seen too much....not to be.

Now, most of the world is in some shape or fashion, preparing for a time of QUARANTINE with minimum travel away from home.  We're being told to SHELTER IN PLACE in many areas.  

What an excellent opportunity to look at our EMERGENCY SUPPLIES and PREPPING.  Folks, it's here and we can make the most of the situation.

So, as you can see, Romans 8:28 is a wonderful Scripture to embrace.  What a great time to place your trust in the Hands of our Lord!

May I encourage you to take every opportunity, when it is safe, to continue to stock up necessities and keep your EMERGENCY SUPPLIES replenished.  

Above all, DON'T PANIC.  PRAY & PREPARE!!  Here's another great Scripture...Philippians 4:6-7 


Our Lord tells us to... "Be Careful for no-thing, but in every-thing with prayer and supplication, with THANKSGIVING  let your request be known to God and then....

the PEACE OF GOD which passes all understanding will keep your hearts and your minds through Christ Jesus!"  


My hope and prayer is that that when the Coronavirus passes and when next Flu Season comes, the death toll will be DRAMATICALLY LOWER because we all have learned how to better resist viruses.  Now, wouldn't that be wonderful.

Just thought I'd share these "optimistic" thoughts and prayers with you today.  And...as I say every single day, THANK YOU for wandering down this road of life with me and for your invaluable prayer, love and support!!!

Air Mobile Joe

PS - MATTHEW 24 - MATTHEW 24 NKJV  - Take a few moments to read what Jesus has to say about the End Times!

Joe



3-17-20 Tuesday 7:57 AM (U.S. Eastern Time) - In the Mountains of East TN  ('Air Mobile Retreat Cabin') - Report submitted by Air Mobile Joe

SEIZING THE MOMENT....

It's not very often that we can stay home and "ride out the storm".  But that is what literally hundreds of millions around the globe are doing.

For me, it's a great time to listen to the Word of God and just let my body heal.  It's cold and rainy here.


However, as soon as the sun comes out and it warms up a bit, there's a tree that fell that I can cut and split.  Always a good idea to stock up on firewood when able.

I'm pleased to say that Cindy is feeling much better.  PRAISE GOD!  


The seeds that we planted several weeks ago on our back porch in Florida are growing beautifully.  

We plan to bring them up to Tennessee (when able) to  plant them in our garden here at the "Retreat Cabin".

There are so many good ways to prepare for hard times ahead.  

I love how we can plant little seeds, give them water, sunlight & a little fertilizer and..."Voila!" after a few weeks there is FOOD!  Healthy, delicious, cancer- fighting FOOD!  

GOD IS GOOD!!

I know that there is a lot of anxiety here in the U.S. and around the world.  

Folks, there is no question, we are in "uncharted" territory with this Coronavirus. 

 The best thing to do is PRAY & fill in your Emergency Supplies, as you're able.

I know there is a lot of criticism about what the government is or is not doing.  My best advice is to PRAY FOR OUR LEADERS to be guided by our Lord.

In many ways, this is an excellent opportunity to learn the areas that we need to strengthen our ability to PREPARE!

So, on this rainy, cold morning here in the Mountains of East Tennessee, I say THANK YOU for your precious and invaluable prayer, love and support.  

WE ARE IN THIS THING TOGETHER!!

Air Mobile Joe



3-16-20 Monday 8:57 AM (U.S. Eastern Time) - In the Mountains of East TN  ('Air Mobile Retreat Cabin') - Report submitted by Air Mobile Joe

A LONG DRIVE...TO THE CABIN


I bid farewell to Cindy, Ari & Peter and hit the road for Tennessee.  Immediately, found myself a slow moving crawl up I-95.  A lot of folks on the road heading north.  

One of the main reasons Cindy and I decided that the best place for me to go is the "Retreat Cabin", is that she came down with a sore throat and didn't want to infect me.  

We immediately contacted our Family Doctor, Dr. Steve Badolato, and gave him Cindy's symptoms.  Looks like it's the Flu "B" and not the Coronavirus.  

So, for the next 2 weeks or so, I'll be self quarantined at the Cabin.  With the radiation that I've had (and stopped), and the cancer, I'm pretty vulnerable for any kind of sickness.


Arrived at the cabin after 1:00am.  The 14 hour drive took a lot out of me.  However, sleeping in a bit and having a delicious cup of coffee on this brisk, rainy morning in the Mountains of Tennessee is a blessing.

Looking forward to spending some quality time with my Lord Jesus. 

PRAYING for all in the path of the Coronavirus.  For now, will let the Lord heal my body and just rest.  

THANK YOU for your truly appreciated prayer, love and support!!

Air Mobile Joe     

3-15-20 Sunday 7:37 AM (U.S. Eastern Time) - Titusville, FL  ('Home Base') - Report submitted by Air Mobile Joe

LITTLE DONKEY IN THE BARN & HEADING TO TENNESSEE


With the excellent help of my dear friend, Bill Duncklee, the Little Donkey is back in Titusville at the Air Mobile Home Base.  

THANK YOU, BILL!!

Yesterday, Bill flew his Velocity up from Vero Beach and we drove to Orlando Aircraft Services (OAS) in Orlando to get the Little Donkey.

OAS has taken care of all our Avionics needs since 1982!  What a blessing to have such skilled and capable folks helping us to "Navigate & Communicate"!  THANK YOU TROY & COMPANY!!

Bill mounted a "Go Pro" on the wing near the fuselage and recorded the flight home. What a cool tool.

CLICK HERE TO SEE THE FLIGHT HOME - FLYING THE LITTLE DONKEY HOME

After careful & prayerful consideration, Cindy and I have decided that I should go on up to the Air Mobile Retreat Cabin where there are very few folks and lots of open, clear air and a bunch of cattle.

Sounds like a good plan. Will also be able to make sure all is in order in the event that family and friends needs a safe place to come to ride out the "Coronavirus".

Will be on the road shortly for the 12+ hour drive.  I'm feeling a bit better every day.  As always, THANK YOU for your invaluable prayer, love and support!!

Air Mobile Joe



3-14-20 Saturday 7:37 AM (U.S. Eastern Time) - Titusville, FL  ('Home Base') - Report submitted by Air Mobile Joe

TI BURIK (THE LITTLE DONKEY) AWAITS PICK UP....

Last Saturday, Bill Duncklee and I flew the Little Donkey to Orlando to have some Avionics upgrades installed.  

The work is done by Orlando Aircraft Services, long-time friends (38 years!!) and a GREAT aircraft repair station.

BTW, Bill shot video of those first test flights.  

Then he put together a great YouTube of that flight.  Loved the 2nd landing with a 25-30 knot 30 degree cross wind.  

Click below to see that flight....

TI BURIK FLIES....ON A BLUSTERY DAY

Here's a quick post-flight interview...

Well, the sweet little bird is ready for pick up.  My good friend, Bill, will fly his Velocity to Titusville this morning and my son, Peter will drive us to Orlando.

There, we'll do a thorough pre-flight and fly the Little Donkey back to Titusville.  

One of the 14 fuel tanks has developed a leak.  When we get it back here, Paul will dig into that problem.

Step by step, we're getting this great tool... READY FOR ACTION!!

Time to head to the airport to meet Bill.  As always, THANK YOU for your precious prayer, love and support!!!

Air Mobile Joe

PS - I'm feeling a bit better. Still a little weak from the Radiation Treatments, but overall...getting better.  

We're believing God for COMPLETE HEALING!  THANKS AGAIN for your precious prayer!!!!

Joe


3-13-20 Friday 7:57 AM (U.S. Eastern Time) - Titusville, FL  ('Home Base') - Report submitted by Air Mobile Joe

PSALM 91....WOW!!

Well, here we are with a reasonable amount of Emergency supplies. Even enough to share with our neighbors if need be.  

We certainly can provide our community with CLEAN WATER.  We have Air Mobile Rescuers ready to go!


Psalm 91 is POWERFUL!



Take a look at these first 6 verses.  WOW!  May we keep our eyes fixed on Jesus!!


Psalm 91 King James Version (KJV)

91 He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.
Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.
He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.
Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day;
Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.

Here is the rest of Psalm 91. May I encourage you to read it and be blessed.  

PSALM 91 KJV

May you be blessed today.  THANK YOU, as always, for your faithful prayer, love and support!!

Air Mobile Joe


3-12-20 Thursday 8:17 AM (U.S. Eastern Time) - Titusville, FL  ('Home Base') - Report submitted by Air Mobile Joe

VENTURE INTO WALMART....NOT TOO BAD

Yesterday, decided to go check out our Local Walmart here in Titusville.  We still have a few gaps in our Emergency supply.


Arrived at Walmart around 6:30PM yesterday evening and the parking lot was not overfilled or frantic.


Once inside, all seemed normal. Folks were moving about in an easy and friendly fashion.  It's still a good time to stock up.


When I did get to the Toilet Paper aisle, it was pretty well stripped.  Folks know that they'll need toilet paper.


There was no line in the self check-out aisles.  I was in and out of Walmart in less than 25 minutes.  And got everything on my list...except one little battery for our thermometer.


While leaving Walmart, I noticed that the gas price was $2.25 and no line for fuel.  I topped off.  Cheap gas is a BLESSING!!

And....a beautiful sunset to boot!!

After my venture into Walmart, went home and checked out our Seedlings.  Cindy came up with a brilliant idea to begin our Tennessee Garden in Florida!  Love my Proverbs 31 Lady of God!!

So, on this historic day when the NBA Season and the NCAA T0urnament have been cancelled we're looking at our current situation and filling in the gaps as we're able.

Cindy, Ari, Peter and I all watched President Trump's Speech.  

We PRAY for all of our leaders and PRAY that we will work together and stop throwing stones at each other.  Now is the time to UNITE and STAND TOGETHER!!!

BTW, my pain level has dropped since we stopped the Radiation.  Will go back to Moffitt in 2 weeks to discuss our plan to fight the cancer.  

Of course, our main and most powerful line of offense is PRAYER!!!  We're believing God for complete and total healing!!

And...THANK YOU for your invaluable prayer, love and support!!!

Air Mobile Joe

PS - We seem to be in the calm before the storm right now. Again, it's a good time to stock up.

Joe



3-11-20 Wednesday 7:47 AM (U.S. Eastern Time) - Titusville, FL  ('Home Base') - Report submitted by Air Mobile Joe

HOME FROM TAMPA....(YEA!!)

Cindy and I met with our Medical Team at Moffitt Cancer Center in Tampa.  The immediate conclusion:  Stop All Radiation!

Apparently, my body is strongly resistant to Radiation Therapy.  THANK GOD for the PAIN that I experienced telling me not to continue the Radiation. GOD IS GOOD!

So, we're not sure which Cancer Treatment Plan we will use.  For now, I've been told to go home (YEA) and let my body heal from the Radiation. 

We'll see which way to go AFTER the healing (from the Radiation) takes place.  I'm OK with that plan!


After our meeting yesterday, Cindy (along with little Andy) and I had a delicious lunch in Tampa.

We THANK GOD for a good Medical Team who is extremely knowledgeable and capable of bringing Healing to my body.

And...I'm especially THANKFUL to our Lord for bringing my precious Cindy into my life.  Her love for me and her deep medical knowledge is a true GIFT FROM GOD!!

As I've said all along and embrace now more than ever, I am in HIS HANDS!

For now, I can focus on getting the Little Donkey back in the air. 

We still have a few issues to deal with.  One of the 14 Fuel Tanks has developed a significant leak.  We'll be working on that this week.

Also, we're keeping a very close eye on the "Coronavirus".  The situation is quite critical as more and more are getting infected by this powerful virus with so many "unknowns".  

Again, WE PRAY for the Leaders world-wide to be directed by our Lord to solve this huge global challenge.

Finally, I urge you to go out today, while you can, and stock up on the items that you might need for an extended "Quarantine".  This is just good, common sense.  


I'm reminded of the 10 Virgins in Matthew 25.  5 were wise and 5 were foolish.  

The wise ones simply bought "oil" for their lamps while they could.  Let us be wise!

Again, I simply urge you to keep your eyes on Jesus and be sensitive to His direction!

THANK YOU, as always, for your precious prayer, love and support!!!

Air Mobile Joe







3-10-20 Tuesday 7:57 AM (U.S. Eastern Time) - Titusville, FL  ('Home Base') - Report submitted by Air Mobile Joe

ON OUR WAY TO TAMPA IN THE MIDST OF CORONAVIRUS CONCERNS

This morning, Cindy and I will be driving to Tampa to meet with our medical team to decide just which way to go....to continue my Cancer Treatment.

The Coronavirus concerns are mounting on all fronts.  Again, we need to PRAY for our Leaders to be led by our Lord through this very real crisis.

The entire nation of Italy is in QUARANTINE.  Again, we PRAY for our Lord's guidance through these troubled waters.  


Here's more - ITALY WAKES UP TO DESERTED STREETS IN UNPRECEDENTED CORONAVIRUS LOCKDOWN!


I'm reminded of Matthew 24 that speaks specifically to "Pestilence", another word for pandemic viruses.

Again,  may we keep our eyes on our Lord Jesus and be directed by Him!

So, as I say every single day and mean with all of my heart...THANK YOU for your precious prayer, love and support!!

Air Mobile Joe  




3-9-20 Monday 6:03 AM (U.S. Eastern Time) - Titusville, FL  ('Home Base') - Report submitted by Air Mobile Joe

LESSONS FROM THE CORONAVIRUS....

The Global Crisis caused by the China Coronavirus is accelerating.  

As you, who "ramble" down this Blog Road with Cindy and I know, we're "Preppers".  We've seen too much and been in too many disasters around the globe to...."not to be".

Now, this Coronavirus is about to hit home and cause some major problems here in the U.S.

Let me say, here and now, WE PRAY IT DOES NOT, however....the evidence is becoming more clear by the hour that our situation here in America just may get more critical than we want to believe.


So....what should we do?  An old familiar Scripture comes to mind.  Romans 8:28..."All things work together for the good....".

Let's take this situation and make the absolute best out of it.  Let's do the things that we can to better prepare.  

There is no better time than NOW to think about the many "What ifs" that we are facing.


Above all, we urge you to PRAY and ask our Lord what you should do.  Philippians 4:6 tells us to be Anxious for NO THING. 



Let HIS PEACE keep your heart and mind through Christ Jesus.

Already, many countries around the globe are right in the middle of the battle.  

Already, the Coronavirus is proving to be the greatest virus challenge of the last 50 years and getting increasingly worse as the hours go by.

CORONAVIRUS CRISIS ENTERS NEW PHASE....

Take a very careful look at your pantry and refrigerator.  What do you need to strengthen your Emergency Supplies?   Already, stores are running out of supplies.  

I don't say this to cause PANIC.  I simply urge you to take a realistic look at what you need and go out and get it.  

Just be aware that the things you need, may not be available in the near future.  Again, there is no better time than NOW!

Please forgive my sense of urgency here.  I don't want to be a prophet of doom.  I simply want to help others as we face this crisis together.

BTW, I'm feeling a bit better today.  Flying the Little Donkey on Saturday took a lot out of me, but I'm so glad to move closer to getting that aircraft ready for service.

I shared this link with you yesterday, but thought I'd share it again today.  THANK YOU BILL DUNCKLEE for your help and putting this great little video together.

TEST FLIGHT IN THE LITTLE DONKEY

Tomorrow, Cindy and I will head back over to Tampa to discuss my cancer treatment at Moffitt Cancer Center.  

As I say every single day and mean with all of my heart, THANK YOU for your invaluable and precious prayer, love and support!!!

Air Mobile Joe 

3-8-20 Sunday 8:47 AM (U.S. Eastern Time) - Titusville, FL  ('Home Base') - Report submitted by Air Mobile Joe

FLYING THE LITTLE DONKEY...

After a very long time, the Little Donkey flew on the first series of test flights and I had the privilege to be at the controls.  

Here's a sneak preview of the flight....Be sure to "click" on this YouTube link for a great "Birds eye view" of our test flights!!

THE LITTLE DONKEY FLIES & HELP FROM A FRIEND

Upon landing and return to Titusville, had a quick interview with my dear friend and Brother in Christ, Bill Duncklee.

I'll be writing more a bit later.  THANK YOU, THANK YOU for your invaluable prayer, love and support!!

Air Mobile Joe

3-7-20 Saturday 7:37 AM (U.S. Eastern Time) - Titusville, FL  ('Home Base') - Report submitted by Air Mobile Joe

FEELING BETTER....THANK YOU!!
Oh, I'm pleased & blessed today to tell you that I'm feeling better.  The pain is still there but...is subsiding!  THANK YOU for your PRAYER!!

Have been watching our vegetable garden seedlings growing.  Cindy bought a very cool "Grow Light". 


Here's a seedling update.... 

And...this morning, if all goes as planned, Bill Duncklee and I will be taking the Little Donkey up for a TEST FLIGHT!!

Oh, I've waited a long time for this!  Paul and Team have done a great job of getting the freshly overhauled rear-engine installed and ground tested and now...ready for takeoff!!

So, on this beautiful day, it's time to head to the airport and see if we can get that sweet Little Donkey back in the air!!

As always, THANK YOU, for your precious prayer, love and support!!!

Air Mobile JOE





3-6-20 Friday 7:17 AM (U.S. Eastern Time) - Titusville, FL  ('Home Base') - Report submitted by Air Mobile Joe

HOME....HEALING

Made it home from Tampa without incident.  Will be spending the next couple of days just resting and allowing my body time to recover from the radiation.


It's good to be home.  Will be...watching the seedlings grow.

We have Barb with us for a few more days. So...we'll keep those 'YAHTZEE' dice rolling.

As always, THANK YOU for your precious prayer, love and support!!

Air Mobile Joe


3-5-20 Thursday 7:17 AM (U.S. Eastern Time) - Tampa, FL  ('Battling Cancer') - Report submitted by Air Mobile Joe

HEADING HOME.....

Will be packing up here in Tampa and heading home today.  

Need time to heal and decide on the next strategy in this BATTLE AGAINST CANCER.

I have every confidence in our Lord Jesus for my healing!!

My heart breaks for the people of Nashville.  Those tornadoes were just devastating.  They are certainly in our prayer!!

We're keeping a very close eye on the Coronavirus, which is certainly not "going away".  WE PRAY!!

THANK YOU, as always, for your invaluable and truly appreciated prayer, love and support!!

Air Mobile Joe



3-4-20 Wednesday 8:47 AM (U.S. Eastern Time) - Tampa, FL  ('Battling Cancer') - Report submitted by Air Mobile Joe

SUSPEND THE "RADIATION".....

After meeting with the Moffitt Medical Team yesterday, my Doctor thought it best to Suspend the  Radiation Treatments for a week to allow healing.

There is definitely something "going on" that would cause this much pain.  In his 20 years of service, my Doctor said that he had never seen anything quite like this.

So, for now, I'll just "lay low" and keep praying for our Lord to complete the Healing in whichever way HE chooses!  

I'm in His Hands!!

A word about "Pain".  You know, "pain" can be our best friend.  Now, from someone going through a fair amount of pain, this is not particularly easy to say.  

However, the "Pain" has notified us that there is something going on and I don't want to necessarily "mask" that pain and just keep on "Radiating" if...the "Radiation" is doing something bad inside of me.

Again, I'm very THANKFUL to the Moffitt Medical Team for helping me to navigate these painful and difficult waters.  

So....as I walk down this difficult road, I'm especially THANKFUL for your invaluable prayer, love and support!!

Air Mobile Joe



3-3-20 Tuesday 8:07 AM (U.S. Eastern Time) - Tampa, FL  ('Battling Cancer') - Report submitted by Air Mobile Joe

A ROUGH NIGHT....

Had an uneventful ride across the state to Tampa.  Arrived at Moffitt right on time. Had Radiation Treatment #9 and checked into my extended stay hotel.

Settled in for the evening and the pain came back....ouch! 

I've been working closely with the Moffitt Team on the pain issue.  They tell me that it is unusual to experience this level of pain.

Will be meeting with my Doctor today to discuss just what is going on.  


As always, I place my trust and faith in our Lord Jesus. He is absolutely faithful!!

 Sometimes, we just have to hang on for the ride and keep calling upon His Name!!

I realize that I tell you this every single day, but I mean it with all of my heart....

THANK YOU - THANK YOU for your faithful prayer, love and support!!!

Air Mobile Joe

3-2-20 Monday 6:47 AM (U.S. Eastern Time) - Titusville, FL  ('Home Base') - Report submitted by Air Mobile Joe

BACK TO TAMPA....& A VERY CUTE "RINGER"

Today, it's back to Tampa to continue the Radiation Treatments at Moffitt Cancer Center.  Will be resuming Treatments  with #9 of 26. 

Will be in Tampa from Monday to Friday afternoon then....back home for the weekend. 

Had a few 'bumps' along the way (with pain), but still moving forward.  Again, I can't THANK YOU enough for your precious prayer, love and support!!

Air Mobile Joe


PS - Just before departing for Tampa, while Cindy and I were playing a game of Rummy, Barb's ringer sounded off...so cute!!

Air Mobile Joe 

3-1-20 Sunday 8:27 AM (U.S. Eastern Time) - Titusville, FL  ('Home Base') - Report submitted by Air Mobile Joe

MY JOURNEY....

Yesterday, had long-time, dear friends, David and Pam write me with the question...."How did you discover the cancer"?


Thought I'd share my answer with you to let you know how I've gotten to this "juncture in the journey".  

If my answer helps anyone who is dealing with these symptoms, I am glad.  

Cancer is nothing to trifle with and "Prostate Cancer" is a leading killer of men.


Here's my response:

Hi David & Pam:

My journey to discovering the cancer began 9 years ago.  Regular (annual) PSA blood tests showed a continual rise (from 4-5-6-7-8-9).  I finally did a prostate biopsy and found the cancer.

I have had an enlarged prostate all of my life, that's why I did not rush to a biopsy.  An enlarged prostate can cause an elevated PSA.

Cancer runs in my family.  My Mom, Dad and Sister all died from cancer.

I'm glad we found it and now, we're "killing it" with PRAYER & RADIATION!!

Well, that's my story and I'm sticking with it.  God bless you Guys and a THANK YOU FOR YOUR PRAYER!!!  Joe

I'm THANKFUL to be surrounded by so many who love me and are praying for me.  I have every confidence in our Lord Jesus for complete healing!  My life is in His Hands!!

So, on this beautiful, crisp Sunday, I'll just hang around the house and rest and get ready to return to Tampa on Monday for the next rounds of Radiation Treatment.

As always, THANK YOU for your precious and invaluable prayer, love and support!!


Air Mobile Joe 





PS - IF YOU'RE NEW TO THIS "RAMBLING BLOG" AND WOULD LIKE TO KNOW HOW WE'VE GOTTEN TO THIS JUNCTURE OF THE JOURNEY, JUST CLICK ON "OLDER POSTS" BELOW. 


Joe 

No comments: