Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Day 2 in Haiti

7:21 - Haiti time - I could see evidence everywhere from the recent flooding - fortunately it did not rain last night. One of my goals on this mission is to go into some regions that are very vulnerable to cholera & be sure that the Rescuers are in good operational condition - I'm thankful to be able to do this - the vastness of this problem is huge & our efforts are small ...in comparison - I pray our Lord multiplies our efforts as He did the loaves & the fishes!

I must admit it is a bit different doing the blog on my phone - so bear with the short, choppy style - I may be able to add some little updates throughout the day....we'll see.

The Haitian coffee is very good & it's time for me to hit the road - have slot to do - Thanks for your prayer today!!!

Air Mobile Joe


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:The Village - Bon Repos, Haiti

No comments: